Caleb Landry Jones
|Date Of Birth||December 7, 1989|
|Age||31 years 1 months 18 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Garland, Texas, United States|
|Professions||Actor , Musician , Singer|
|Other Name||Caleb Jones|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Trademarks||Full mouth , Freckles|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 11 Inches
|Brother||Joshua David Jones (born in 1992)|
|Education (High School)||Richardson High School|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriend||Sarah Gadon (Rumored)|
|Debut (Movie)||No Country for Old Men(2007)|
|Debut (TV)||Friday Night Lights|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Movie||The Seventh Seal (1957) (Ingmer Bergman)|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans Pants|
|Favorite Music Band||Pink Floyd|
|Favorite comics|| The Hardy Boys |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|BandCamp||Caleb Landry Jones BandCamp|
|Instruments|| Piano |
Caleb Landry Jones is an American actor, musician, singer. He is known for works such as X-Men: First Class(2011), Friday Night Lights, Twin Peaks, Get Out (2017), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017), American Made (2017)
Caleb Landry Jones was born on 7th December 1989 in Garland (Garland hospital), Texas, United States to Patrick Warren Jones(father) & Cindy Ann Jones(mother). He was raised in Richardson, Dallas, Texas on a 10 acre farm with barns, chicken and dogs. He finished his High School in Richardson. He has a younger brother in Joshua David.
Caleb Landry Jones Facts and Trivia
- Entry into acting: Caleb started acting since the age of 13, his love music began early as well. He started acting because he wanted to be loved and respected.
- Robert Jones: Caleb met fellow musician Robert Hudson in Richardson & together started a experimental rock band named "Robert Jones" in 2009, made combining Robert Hudson's first name and Caleb Jone's last name. Caleb played drums and gave vocals, while Hudson played guitar and A.J. Durham played bass. The band played a mix of indie rock, psychedelic, stoner.
- Men and Their Horses: It was the first album of the band "Robert Jones" released in 2009, it is available for digital download. Some of the songs of the album are:
- Pockets and Holes
- Men and Their Horses
- Doin' Like a Candidate
- You Too Shall Fall
- Smaller at the Nose
- Share A Leg
- But She Don't Really Mind
- Click to Exit
- Big White
- Everything is Fine
- They Come
- Caleb the all round musician: Caleb can not only play just drums, but also has good command over Guitar, Harmonica and Piano as well. His grandparents had passion for music, his grandfather Tommy was a great drummer, his mother is piano teacher
- He graduated rom Richardson High School, the same High School celebrities like Jeff Dunham & Bill Engvall graduated from.
- Reading: as a child he liked reading books from the library, especially the comics like "The Hardy Boys", "Chronicles of Narnia"
- Move to Los Angeles: After the initial success in acting, Caleb moved to Los Angeles to seek a steady career in acting. He slept on the couch of his friend's on his first week before moving to his own place.
- Small Jobs: As soon as he entered Los Angeles he realized he needed money before achieving a mediocre success enough to pay bill, he looked for chores and small jobs, he worked at the restaurants, clothing sores, supermarkets and general stores
- Movie Career: Caleb appeared in many small roles before appearing in memorable roles, some of his popular roles are Sean Cassidy in X-Men: First Class(2011), Jeremy Armitage in Get Out(2017), Red Welby in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri(2017)
- Awards and Nominations: Caleb received a nomination at the Teen Choice Awards for Movie Chemistry for his role as Sean Cassidy in X-Men: First Class(2011). He received multiple nominations (National Board of Review Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Detroit Film Critics Society Award) for his role as Jeremy Armitage in Get Out(2017). Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri(2017) received couple of nominations at Screen Actors Guild Awards & San Diego Film Critics Society Awards
- Antiviral(2012): The Canadian French sci-fi film directed by Brandon Cronenberg gave Caleb the breakthrough from supporting roles, he appeared as the protagonist in the horror movie, the movie did not. Getout(2017) was another Breakthrough in Caleb's career. He played a very memorable but creepy character in the movie.
- His favorite quote on success is by Tom Wolfe-> "You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity"
- He likes classical rock and roll.
- He likes wearing Jeans pants.
- Caleb doesn't seem to be active on Social media, there are popular fan accounts on Twitter & Facebook. Lot of info is available on the Tumblr Fan site too.
- Hollywood's Go to Oddball: Vulture Magazine called Caleb , the Oddball of Hollywood
Caleb Landry Jones Quotes
- [When asked about his freckles] They are natural tattoos
- [About life in Richardson] It's the typical American town where nothing ever happens
- I'm a perfectionist and that takes me to do things over hundreds of times without being ever fully satisfied with what I have made.
- I'm ready to be an action figure. All the redheaded kids will feel loved and be able to buy a redheaded action figure.
- [About his love for jeans pants] I'm a Texas boy, and we have denim in our blood.
- If you’re a good fighter on the street, you don’t have to tell anybody that you’re good at fighting. Let someone else talk about how great you are
- You don't want to meet anybody in Cannes. It's the worst place