|Date Of Birth||December 3, 1972|
|Age||50 years 11 months 28 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States|
|Professions||Voice Artist , Writer , Actor , Producer , Comedian|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Ethnicities||Caucasian , Jewish American|
|Famous For||Crossing Jordan|
|Trademarks||Hair , Eyebrows|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Son||Leonard Sandler (born in October 2006)|
|Wife||Kathryn Hahn (Kathryn Marie Hahn; Actress, Comedian; married on January 3, 2002)|
|Daughter||Mae Sandler (born in July 27th 2009)|
|Relative||George Hahn (Cousin of Kathryn Hahn)|
|Father In-Law||Bill Hahn (Father of Kathryn Hahn)|
|Mother In-Law||Karen Hahn (Mother of Kathryn Hahn)|
|Education (Graduation)||Northwestern University (class of 1995)|
|Education (High School)||Mercer Island High School (Seattle, Washington; class of 1991;)|
|Alma Mater||Northwestern University|
|Debut (Movie)||The Chocolate War(1988)|
|Talent Agent||ICM Partners|
|Net worth||$10 Million|
Ethan Sandler is an American actor & producer. Ethan gained popularity as officer Jeffrey Brandau in the crime drama Crossing Jordan, where his wife Kathryn Hahn played one of the main roles.
Ethan Sandler was born on 3rd December 1972 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States.
- Mercer Island High School: Attended the High school located in Seattle, Washington. Passed from the High school in 1991.
- Northwestern University: Ethan attended Northwestern University in Evanston for graduation, it is here that he met his future wife Kathryn Hahn. He graduated from the University in 1995
- Yale School of Drama: After his graduation he went to Yale, he started acting in role by this time.
Family, Marriage, Children
Ethan Sandler & Kathryn Hahn Marriage: Ethan Sandler & Actress/ Comedian Kathryn Hahn met at Northwestern University, Evanston as undergraduates. Ethan and Kathryn were dating as of 2000, She was still studying at the Yale School of Drama & he was performing in the theaters. He proposed to her on the Thanksgiving day in 2000. The couple got married on January 3, 2002. She was 29 at the time, he was 30 years old.
Image: Ethan Sandler & Wife Kathryn at the Emmy Celebration
The couple has two children together, a son named Leonard Sandler born in 2006 and a daughter named Mae Sandler born in 2009. The family lives in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Interesting fact: Kathryn was pregnant with Leonard during the filming of 'Crossing Jordan', her pregnancy was written into the story to make it look natural and Ethan was portrayed as the baby's father.
Image: Ethan Sandler Family: Wife Kathryn Hahn, Son Leonard Sandler, Daughter Mae Sandler
- Family Villa: Ethan Sandler & wife Kathryn Hahn Bought a 1920s Mediterranean Los Feliz Spanish Villa (Los Angeles) in 2016 for $2.55 million. Villa is built in an area of 4000 square foot spread over 0.2 acres of land including the land around. Villa has 4 rooms and 4 bath rooms. They previously owned a villa near Silver Lake which they sold for $1.6 millions.
- Famous comedian and actor Adam Sandler is Ethan's cousin.
- Collaboration with Adrian Wenner: Ethan often works in collaboration with Adrian Wenner, they first teamed up at the Northwestern University, They have worked together in Man With A Plan, This Might Hurt, Epitaph, We Hate Paul Revere.
- Mee-Ow improvisational troupe: Ethan Sandler along with Adrian Wenner and Jason Winer were part of the troupe and used to perform.
- Epitaph: co written by Ethan Sandler & Adrian Wenner was a finalist at the Edinburgh fringe festival, & won Best Sketch Award at the HBO Comedy Festival.
- Fully Committed: He performed 30 different characters in the one man play over the period of 2 weeks at Theatre on the Square, it was written by Becky Mode.
- He was given the chance to produce Nite skool video in his senior year of High school, a honor given to talented students.
- He remains off the social network, he prefers the privacy.
- Adam Sandler & Ethan Sandler are not related despite their last name, Jewish ethnicity and Hollywood background.
Debut: Ethan Sandler made his debut with the movie The Chocolate War(1988) where he played the role of teenager David Caroni.
Writer: As a writer he has contributed to projects such as My Boys(TV series), Whitney (TV Series), Effed! (Short movie), We Hate Paul Revere (TV Movie), No She Wasn't (Short movie), No Pay, Nudity(2016 movie), New Girl (TV Series).
As voice artist: He lent voice to multiple characters in the animation movie Meet the Robinsons(2007), he voice at least 7 characters including the villain and a Robot.
Apart from writing, acting, producing movies and TV series he has also occasionally ventured into Song writing, set decoration
- No Pay, Nudity(2016)- Atash (also as writer)
- Quest for Truth (2016) (TV)- Herv Jergens
- Gravy(2015)- Burt
- We Hate Paul Revere (2014) (TV) (also as writer)
- Meet the Robinsons(2007)- CEO / Doris/ Spike & Others (voice)
- The Enigma with a Stigma(2006)- Ernie Reynolds
- The Bourne Supremacy(2004)- Kurt
- A Carol Christmas (2003) (TV)- Jerry
- The Princess Diaries(2001)- Tour Bus Driver
- Adventures in Spying(1992)- The Nerd
- She'll Take Romance (1990) (TV)- Eddie
- The Chocolate War(1988)- Caroni
TV Series List
- Love(2018)- Tom
- Man with a Plan(2017-19) (as writer & producer)
- New Girl(2016-17) -Juror 9C (also as writer & producer)
- Transparent(2014-16)- Barry
- We Are Men(2013) (as producer)
- Psych (2013)- Mike
- Whitney(2011-2012) (as writer & producer)
- My Boys(2007-2008)- Josh (also as writer & producer)
- Crossing Jordan(2002-2007)- ADA Jeffrey Brandau
- Will & Grace(2002)- Doctor
- The $treet(2000)- Brad Green
- Sex and the City(2000)- Dennis Fincher
- The Wake Up Call(2016) (short)- Benjamin O'Sullivan
- No She Wasn't (2015) (Short) (as writer)
- Effed! (2014) (Short)- Levy (also as writer)
- Bakersfield, Earth (2013) (Short)- Helen
- Razzle Dazzle Part 2 (2011) (Short)
- Dead Cat (2010) (Short)
- Oh Michael/Oh Jesus (2007) (Short)
- Artificial Fellow Traveler
- Fear of the end of the world
- Fully Committed: In 2002 Ethan played the crucial role of Sam in 'Fully Committed'- a play written by Becky Mode in Pittsburgh Public theater, Pennsylvania. The play was directed by Daniel Goldstein.
- Kitchen debate
- The Cola Wars
- She is the best actress I have ever seen (on his wife Kathryn Hahn)