|Date Of Birth||August 19, 1982|
|Age||41 years 3 months 12 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States|
|Birth Name||Melissa Gallo (Changed name to-> Melissa Fumero after marriage)|
|Full Name||Michelle Gallo Fumero|
|Languages||English , Spanish|
|Ethnicities||Cuban American , Latino , Cuban|
|Trademarks||Broad Forehead , Big Eyes , Broad smile|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 9 Inches
|Father||Carlos Gallo (Archeologist)|
|Mother||Martha Gallo (Travel guide)|
|Son||Enzo Fumero (born on March 24, 2016)|
|Sisters|| Julia Gallo |
|Nephew||Joel Fumero (David's Nephew)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Fine Arts (in Drama)|
|Alma Mater||New York University (2003) |
Tisch School of the Arts
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||David Fumero (Joseph Sentielo-Fumero; Cuban American Actor/ Model; married in December 9 2007)|
|Debut (Movie)||Tiny Dancer(2009)|
|Debut (TV)||One Life to Live|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Food||Tostones (Fried plantains)|
|Favorite Movies||Captain America |
|Favorite Singer||Frank Sinatra|
|Favorite TV shows|| Game of Thrones |
Parks and Recreation (2009)
|Favorite Cities|| Paris |
New York City
|Favorite Artist||Mindy Kaling|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Melissa Fumero Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Melissa Fumero Instagram Profile|
|Teacher||Marilyn D'Honau (Ballet)|
|Net worth||$2 million|
Melissa Fumero is an American actress of Cuban ancestry, she was born on 19th August 1982 in Lyndhurst, New Jersey to Cuban immigrant parents.
OLTL(One Life to Live): Melissa Fumero landed in the role of Adriana Cramer in the soap opera drama OLTL on the last day of her student life at New York University, she continued in the role till 2008, she rejoined the group later in September 2008 and acted in 15 more episodes.
Melissa Gallo & David Fumero marriage: David Fumero was Mellissa's co-star on the show One Life to Live(OLTL), the couple grew closer and started dating after that, they got married on December 9, 2007. Melissa became pregnant in 2015 and delivered a baby boy on March 24, 2016 (baby weighed healthy 7 pounds, 15 ounces at birth), the boy is named Enzo Fumero.
Image: Melissa Fumero & David Fumero Wedding
She made her debut in the movies through Descent(2007) in an uncredited role, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell(2009), Tiny Dancer(2009), The House That Jack Built(2013), DriverX(2017).
She has had major roles in TV series like- One Life to Live(200+ Episodes), Brooklyn Nine-Nine(90+ Episodes). she has had minor roles in- All My Children, Important Things with Demetri Martin, Gossip Girl, The Mentalist, Royal Pains, CSI: NY, Men at Work, Top Chef Duels, Hollywood Game Night, Mack & Moxy, Hell's Kitchen.
She has appeared in web series like- Haute & Bothered(2009), Half Empty(2011), Mourners, Inc.(2017).
Melissa Fumero Interesting Facts
- Her parents immigrated to United States when they were teenagers
- Melissa Fumero landed in a major on her last day in the acting school (NYU)
- She received multiple nominations at ALMA Awards, NHMC Impact Awards, Imagen Awards for her roles in One Life to Live, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- She won NHMC Impact Awards for her role in Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- She is a dancing student, she has been dancing since her childhood.
- Mellissa and David consider themselves clumsy and awkward.
- She loves Food.
- Don't Give Up Campaign: She supports the campaign which is a support system for struggling individuals.
- Actors she would like to have as her on screen love interest- Chris Paine(handsome), Bill Hader(funny)
- David was her MTV Crush: As 13/14 year old girl she was obsessed with David who was a model on MTV, he was on Mariah Carey's 'Honey', she only realized it when she was already dating him for couple of months.
- She is Yoga Enthusiast.
- She one time had a vow to 'Date no actor', it was inspired from a date in college with an actor.
- Her husband David is 10 years older to her. David and Melissa kept their relationship private for 6/7 months.
- She was pregnant when 3rd season of one of her shows started, she initially wanted to not disclose it, but on advice from one of the creators of the show she posted her baby shower picture on instagram.
- She loves pets, has a pet dog named Bella.
- She rides Ford Focus car.
- Controversy: On December 2015 she tweeted- "OMG dumb white people who don't know The Wizard of Oz and The Wiz are 2 completely different things based on the same book." which attracted some attention, she is believed to have deleted the tweet later.
- She likes Captain America more than iron man.
- She supports Democratic party.
- She helped raise awareness about Mexican earth quake, Porto Rican electricity problems.
Melissa Fumero Quotes
- I have to say blondes have more fun.
- I think comedy is so specific, so hard.
- David is very very good looking, I was quite intimidated at first to talk to him.
- I'm little bit of a control freak.
- Diversity these days in Hollywood in incredible, when we saw 2 Latino characters on the sets we thought one of us is going to get fired, you know.. the formula.. one Latino, couple of black guys..
- I want to record my toddler's tantrums & save them to use as an alarm clock for him when he's older.
- Motherhood made me face so many fears and live out of my comfort zone. It has made me stronger.
- Everything challenging doesn't last forever, always try different tactics to see what works.
- I'll never forget the day I got the call that I had booked the pilot. I collapsed on the floor.