|Date Of Birth||March 17, 1976|
|Age||44 years 3 months 18 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Gainesville, Florida, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Philanthropist , Model , Blogger|
|Nicknames||Boo Boo , Britt|
|Full Name||Brittany Ann Daniel|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||Italian , English|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Father||Charlton Bradford Daniel, Jr (born on August 27, 1939; died in 2008; Communications Manager)|
|Brother||Brad Raylius Daniel (Elder Brother)|
|Sister||Cynthia Daniel (Twin)|
|Grandfather||Charlton B Daniel (Paternal)|
|Nephews|| Ryland Hauser (Son of Cynthia Daniel & Cole Hauser) |
Colt Hauser (Son of Cynthia Daniel & Cole Hauser)
|Niece||Steely Rose Hauser (Daughter of Cynthia Daniel & Cole Hauser)|
|Brother In-Law||Cole Hauser (Actor)|
|Grandmother||Truly Mae (Paternal)|
|Aunt||Sandra Foster (Paternal)|
|Education (High School)||Gainesville High School|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Adam Touni (married on 29 July 2017; real estate broker & attorney)|
|Boyfriends|| Carl Hagmier (Ex) |
David Spade (Ex)
Keenen Ivory Wayans (Ex)
|Debut (Movie)||The Basketball Diaries(1995)|
|Debut (TV)||The New Leave It to Beaver(1989)|
|Salary||$400,000 (Annual Approximate)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Hobbies||Roller Skating |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Brittany Daniel Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Brittany Daniel Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Brittany Daniel Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Brittany Daniel Instagram Profile|
|Web Contact||Web Contact|
|Friends|| Natalie Bitton Rosenthal (High School) |
Stephanie Louise Mcnulty (High School)
|Net worth||$3 Million|
Brittany Daniel is an American TV & movie actress. She is popular for her roles as Mila Rosnovsky, Jessica Wakefield in Swans Crossing(1992), Sweet Valley High(1994-97).
Brittany Daniel was born on 17th March 1976 in Gainesville, Florida to Carolyn Daniel(Mother) & Charlton B. Daniel Jr(Father).
Image: Brittany Daniel & Cynthia Daniel with their father Charlton Bradford Daniel
Image: Brittany Daniel with her mother Carolyn Daniel
Siblings: Twin Sister & Brother
She has a twin sister named Cynthia Daniel & an elder brother named Brad Daniel.
Image: Brittany Daniel Childhood photo with sister Cynthia Daniel
Image: Brittany Daniel with siblings: Brother Brad Daniel, sister Cynthia Daniel
Brittany Daniel & Adam Touni
Brittany & Adam Touni were dating for a long time, they got engaged in early 2017. They got married on 29th July 2017 in the company of friends and family at The Carondelet House, Los Angeles.
Image: Brittany Daniel & Adam Touni wedding
- Brittany along with her twin sister started working for the modeling agency- Ford Agency at the age of 11.
- Brittany has appeared on the covers of American teen magazines Seventeen, YM
- Twin sister: Brittany is 5 minutes elder to her sister Cynthia. She considers Cynthia to be her BFF. Cynthia is 1 inch taller than Brittany, they were so similar looking in childhood that it was difficult to guess who was who unless they were standing.
- Commercials: Brittany and her twin Cynthia appeared as twins on the doublemint gum advertisement & some TV series.
- She has appeared in lot of twin roles along with her sister.
- Cancer & Recovery: In 2011 Brittany was diagnosed to have Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), She under went chemotherapy. As of 2014 she was free from the disease. She attributes her family with her fast recovery.
- Youth Artist Award: She won young artist award for her role in Sweet Valley High. She also won an award for her role in Last of the Romantics.
- Adam Touni, her husband since 2017 is 6 years younger to her.
- She considers her mother to be her rock, and her sister her support.
- In 2002 she was listed in the Top of Sexiest Women in the World by the Stuff Magazine.
- She has been a vegetarian for a long time, she misses her meat though.
- She is a Yoga enthusiast & fitness freak. She meditates for peace.
- She is a Lifestyle guru. She and her sister Cynthia write on their blog/ website.
- She likes veg salads.
- She supported Democratic Party, she was a supporter of Barack Obama.
- She often works and promotes Charities fighting cancer.
- She learnt pottery by attending classes in it.
Some of the movies she appeared in are- The Basketball Diaries, Sonic Impact, Joe Dirt, Club Dread, White Chicks, Dirty, Rampage: The Hillside Strangler Murders, Little Man, The Hamiltons, Loveless in Los Angeles, Skyline, Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser.
She has had recurring roles in TV series like- Swans Crossing, Sweet Valley High, That '80s Show, The Game.
- One of the biggest lessons I've learned in life is there's real strength in knowing it's ok to ask for help
- My dad taught me anything is possible once you set your mind to it
- There's no one else on the planet I can laugh harder with than my sister.
- Sometimes it's fun being a free bird.