|Date Of Birth||January 9, 1998|
|Age||23 years 0 months 16 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Professions||Model , Songwriter , Actress , Singer|
|Full Name||Kerris Lilla Dorsey|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Bra Size||30A (2017)|
|Father||John Dorsey (Businessman)|
|Sister||Justine Rose Dorsey (Actress; born August 23, 1995)|
|Great Great GrandFather||Thomas Dorsey (Musician)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriend||Dylan Minnette (Actor; born December 29, 1996)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Author||Cressida Cowell|
|Favorite Books||How to Be a Pirate (by Cressida Cowell) |
How to Speak Dragonese (by Cressida Cowell)
|Favorite Music Band||Nirvana|
|Favorite Artist||Kanye West|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Kerris Dorsey Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Kerris Dorsey Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Kerris Dorsey Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Kerris Dorsey YouTube Channel|
|Itunes Link||Kerris Dorsey Itunes Link|
|Net worth||$4 Million|
Kerris Dorsey is an American actress, model, singer & songwriter. She was born on 9th January 1998 in Los Angeles, California to John Dorsey(father) an industrialist.
Image: Kerris Dorsey Childhood
Image: Kerris Dorsey with Mother
Image: Kerris Dorsey with her Father John Dorsey
Image: Kerris Dorsey with her sister Justine Dorsey
Some of the popular movies he has been in are: Walk the Line(2005), Just Like Heaven(2005), Moneyball(2011), An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars(2012), Girl vs. Monster(2012), Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible..(2014), Don't Tell Kim(2016).
She has had main roles in TV series- Brothers & Sisters, Ray Donovan (also appearing- Jack Kesy). She has had small roles in series like- Scrubs, Monk, So Notorious, Vanished, Medium, Carpoolers, Sons of Anarchy, Shake It Up, Mad Men.
Kerris has sung many songs, sometimes in collaboration with her sister, she has uploaded some of her music to youtube.
Video: Lorde-A World Alone
Relationship with Dylan Minnette: Kerris & Dylan met on the sets of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible.. as Anthony Cooper where she played the role of Emily Cooper, elder siblings of Alexander Cooper, the lead role.
Image: Kerris Dorsey with her boyfriend Dylan Minnette (2016)
Kerris Dorsey Interesing Facts
- Kerris Dorsey made her professional acting debut when she was just 7 years young.
- Her career started with commercials for- Hallmark, KFC, Safeway, State Farm..
- Her father John Dorsey is the owner of a hair accesory company "Lilla rose", it was named after middle names of his daughters 'Kerris Lilla Dorsey' & 'Justine Rose Dorsey'.
- On the show 'Brothers & Sisters (2006)' Kerris's sister Justine too appeared in few Episodes.
- She sang the song- The Show in moneyball, it was downloaded more than 110,000 times.
- Best Worst Day Ever: With her sister Justine Kerris released the album in 2014.
- Some of the songs she has sung are:
- A World Alone
- Heart Of Glass/Wake Up
- Stars Still Stay The Same
- The Show
- She likes pets, has a cat and dog. Her cat is name Fluffy.
- She is trained in Gymnastics. She has won awards in rhythmic gymnastics.
- She likes 'Milk Duds' chocolate & caramel.
- She supported Democratic party in the 2016 US presidential elections.
- She doesn't watch Game of Thrones (hates that her friends do and talk about it).
- She is good with accents, she had to do Boston accent for one of her roles, she nailed it with her mother's help.
- She is active on social media, but wants to be away some times, to live the real life.
- She is of English descent from her father's side.
Kerris Dorsey Quotes
- Instagram makes me feel like trash so I delete it, but being out of the loop makes me feel anxious so I reinstall it.
- When was it universally decided to make fun of people who like pineapple on pizza?? asking for a friend, f**king loser lol.
- Why are boys grossed out by periods? boys are literally the grossest.
- Taking a nap too late in the day is basically the most rebellious i get nowadays
- Those people who are at ease in any social situation? and don't say stupid stuff they immediately regret? i don't understand them.
- When i was 15 i read some stuff online about myself that messed me up for awhile. still can't understand the need to write such vitriol.
- I get nostalgic for things that happened the day before. feel like this might be some sort of problem.
- Parts of me remind me of you.
- the best place to be at any party is directly next to the chips and dip. not the bar or the dance floor.
- sometimes I want to slap people in the face with sarcasm.
- There is nothing quite as stressful as being in charge of the remote during the Oscars.
- Snapchat is the most antisocial social media.
- Why fit in when you were born to explode