|Date Of Birth||September 25, 1985|
|Age||34 years 11 months 30 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Hertfordshire, England, UK|
|Birth Name||Talulah Jane Riley-Milburn|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Education(School)||Haberdashers’ Aske’s School for Girls (Elstree, Hertfordshire) , Berkhamsted Collegiate School (Hertfordshire)|
|Education(College)||Cheltenham Ladies College (Gloucestershire)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Ex Husband||Elon Musk|
|Debut (Movie)||Pride and Prejudice|
|Debut(Theater)||The Philadelphia Story (Old Vic in 2005)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Talulah Riley Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Talulah Riley Instagram Profile|
|Managers|| Brillstein Entertainment Partners |
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
|Author of||Acts of Love|
She is best known for roles in films such as The Boat That Rocked, Pride & Prejudice, St Trinian's, St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold, Inception and The Last Train From Charlatoonga which is in Post production.
She grew up in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire. She is the only child of Una Riley and Doug Riley who was a former head of the National Crime Squad. Her father now works as a screenwriter and has written episodes of Silent Witness, Prime Suspect and The Bill. Riley went to Cheltenham Ladies' College, Berkhamsted Collegiate School and Haberdashers' Aske's School for Girls. While acting in London, she gained a degree in Natural Sciences from the Open University.
Riley began dating billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk from 2008 and in 2010 they married at Dornoch Cathedral. In January 2012, their relationship went sour and in March 2012, Musk was seeking a divorce.
In July 2013, this couple came together and remarried. In a 60 Minutes interview in 2014, the couple reported that they were living together again, along with Musk's five children from his first marriage. On 31 December 2014, the Associated Press reported that Musk had filed for divorce but it was taken back. In that time Riley had been living separately from Musk for six months and filed for a second divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on 21 March 2016. The divorce was finalized in October 2016.
Facts and Trivia
- She was featured on the March 2010 cover of Esquire.
- In 2011, the British Academy of Film and Television Arts named Riley as a "Brit to Watch".
- She loves boats.
- For a certain period of time it was illegal in England to broadcast a kind of music which Riley was working on.
- She is quite aware of the impact of the beef industry and its impact on the environment. She makes it her prerogative to spread awareness on the same.
Voiced against US move to withdraw from Paris climate summit.
Is against the centralization of wealth as a result of capitalism.
- Was a jury on Edinburgh Film Festival.
- Took four years to do Scottish Mussel.
- The film premiered in Edinburgh.
- Her novel Acts of love came out in September 2016.
- Her debut into producing and directing was in movie Scottish Mussel.
- Original story for Scottish Mussel came from the actress’s father Doug Riley. It was originally about a city gangster but she changed it into a romantic comedy.
- Is very ecofriendly.
- Feels that the beings in lower beings in ecosystem get ignored because they can’t be petted but who are instead very vital to the ecosystem.
- Talulah supports equal rights for women, but can’t tolerate the way Emma Watson’s HeForShe appears to seek to destroy differences between the sexes.
- is the ex-sister-in-law of Tosca Musk.
- Talulah has worked with Leonardo DiCaprio in the 2010 film Inception.
- She is close friends with Tamsin Egerton. They had lived as roommates before.
- In 2008, she played the role as Lady Elenor Rigsby in Phoo Action. But, the episode was cancelled before broadcast.
- Like communism, neoliberalism is the God that failed.
- Two thirds of the world's seeds & pesticides in the hands of three firms!? Insane.
- She liked the quote - As I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I remind myself that you can't always trust Google Maps.
- On her novel Acts of love - It's about a woman called Bernadette who is a journalist and has made her career out of profiling successful men and then divulging their secrets and she lures them into a false sense of security. But at some point she meets Bradley Blake who she is sent to interview and he challenges all of the assumptions that she's had about the male gender.
- Riley’s novel writing tips
- Protect your writing time fiercely
- Find your inspiration
- Don’t be afraid of writing
- Get feedback on your writing
- Just finish whatever you're doing
- I'm very green in all aspects of my life but I particularly I wanted to the thing that was so appealing to me about this(Scottish Mussel her movie) story is that the plight of the freshwater mussels is true.