|Date Of Birth||November 10, 1989|
|Age||31 years 0 months 18 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Birkenhead, Merseyside, United Kingdom|
|Professions||Model , Actor , Singer|
|Full Name||Taron David Egerton|
|Residence||Muswell Hill, London, United Kingdom|
|Languages||English , Welsh|
|Ethnicities||British , Welsh|
|Trademarks||Mole on front neck , Dimple|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 9 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Mother||Christine Egerton (Social Services)|
|Grandfather||Thomas Henry Elliot Egerton (Maternal)|
|Grandmother||Winifred Jean Pound (Maternal)|
|Education (Graduation)||B.A (Acting) (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art)|
|Education(School)||Ysgol Penglais Comprehensive school (West Wales)|
|Alma Mater||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriend||Emily Thomas (Producer; 2016-)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actors|| John Candy (Actor & Comedian) |
Robert De Niro
|Favorite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favorite Movies||Four Weddings and a Funeral(1994) |
Kramer Vs Kramer(1979)
|Favorite Singers|| Stevie Wonder |
|Favorite Song||Sound and Vision (David Bowie)|
|Favorite Music Bands||The Strokes |
|Favorite Sports Team||Manchester United Football club|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Taron Egerton Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Taron Egerton Instagram Profile|
|Talent Agents|| United Agents |
|Inspirations|| Michael Sheen |
Philip Seymour Hoffman
|Net worth||$6 Million (2018)|
Taron Egerton is a Welsh, British actor & singer. He is popular for playing roles- Gary Unwin in Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014), Eggsy in Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017), Eddie Edwards in Eddie the Eagle(2016), Johnny in Sing(2016), Robin Hood in Robin Hood(2018), Mad Teddy Smith in legend(2015), Edward Britain in Testament of Youth(2014), Dennis Severs in The Smoke.
Image: Taron Egerton shirtless
Childhood - Family
Taron David Egerton was born on 10th November 1989 in Birkenhead, Merseyside, United Kingdom. He grew up in Wirral Peninsula, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll(Anglesey) & Aberystwyth(Ceredigion). He lives in London.
Taron's father is a Musician who sometimes sings with the band "Data Slaves". He used to run a "bed-and-breakfast"
His mother worked in social services. His parents divorced when he was young, Taron lived with his mother in Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey. He bought his mother a house in London in 2016.
He was interested in making sculptures, drawings and animation as a kid. He has two younger sisters. They are 19 and 21 years younger to him. 
Image: Taron Egerton & Mother
- Youth Theater Program: He got interested in acting at the age of 15. His friend convinced him to attend the Theater program.
- Ysgol Penglais School: He attended the comprehensive English medium school located in Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, West Wales.
- Aberystwyth Arts Centre: He trained at the art centre before going to RADA.
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art: He graduated from the RADA drama school in London in 2012 with a Bachlor of Arts (Hons) in Acting. Some of the notable students of the institution include- Anthony Hopkins, Michael Sheen, Peter O'Toole.
- Student Performer of the Year: Taron won the award in 2011 given by Stephen Sondheim Society
Girlfriend - Relationships
Taron Egerton & Emily Thomas
Taron Egerton is in relationship with the (Assistant) Director Emily Thomas. She has worked in projects- "No Time to Die", "The Kid Who Would Be King", "Solo: A Star Wars Story", "7 Days in Entebbe"
Image: Taron Egerton & Girlfriend Emily Thomas
Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: His parents are from around Liverpool, he is Welsh from his grandmother's side
- He liked James Body movies as a kid.
- "Taron": His name derives from the Welsh word "Taran", it means "thunder". Taron was a spelling mistake by his mother.
- "Egerton": Taron's last name must be pronounced with a "j" instead of "g". It is pronounced "E-jer-ton"
- Midsummer Night's Dream: Taron's interest in acting got strengthened during the production of 'Midsummer Night's Dream: ' where he played a cross-dressing flute player.
- Stunts: He often does his own stunts. We can see him do stunts himself.
- Family business: His parents ran a private family lodging & breakfast.
- Preparation: He often uses Google & Youtube to prepare for the roles. He watched old videos for his role in Eddie the Eagle.
- A Midsummer's Night Dream: Taron played a Mechanic in the drama from his college times
- Accent: He is proficient in Welsh language as well, He speaks English with a light Welsh accent.
- Welshoff: He had a Welsh speaking competition with fellow actor Luke Evans on Jonathan Ross's show
- His favorite quote: "Manners maketh the Man."
- Specialization: He specializes in:
- Stage Combat
- 50 best dressed British: He was listed by GQ Magazine as one of the well dressed British in both 2015 & 2016
- Some of his favorite Movies are:
- Four Weddings and a Funeral(1994)
- Kramer Vs Kramer(1979)
- Taxi Driver (1976)
- He loves 80s music. "How can you not?" he asks.
- Bambi: First movie he ever saw at the theatres is -Bambi (1942).
- National Youth Theatre: He is a member of the group.
- Music Lover: He loves"
- Motown &
- Class clown: He was a class clown, he would make jokes and make everyone laugh, his friends feel his energy and talent are being used in the right way now.
- Michael Caine Impression: The director had asked him to do a Michael Caine impression for the credits, Taron feels lucky it didn't make the cut.
- Taron Egerton Naked Shower Scene: Tagon appeared bare bottom on "The Smoke" episode 2 of season 1 for a brief 5 seconds. We have no idea if that is him or his butt double.
- Cat Lover: He is a Cat lover and scared of Dogs.
- Music Band: He sometimes appears in the music videos of "Lazy Habits".
- His advice to youngsters:
- Kamikaze-style Dating: Taron once stopped a girl in the London subway and said "I think you're gorgeous, I think we should go for a drink some time.". It worked. He took half a day off of drama school and went on the date with her.
- Horses: Taron Is scared Of Horses 
Taron Egerton & Richard Madden Romantic Scene From Rocketman
Taron Egerton played "Elton John" (based on the musician) a troubled musician in the movie Rocketman(2019), Richard Madden played "John Reid". The two had a homosexual love making scene in the movie.
[ Taron Egerton & Richard Madden ]
- He signed against privatization of healthcare in the UK
- LGBT: He is supportive of LGBT community. He played the role of Elton John in the movie Rocketman. He is a gay icon.
- MND Association: He is an ambassador for the 'MND Association', he lost his grandmother to the 'Motor Neuron Disease'.
- Equality of colors: He expressed his support to actors of color that have difficulty landing jobs because of the color of their skin. He talked how comparatively easier it is for him as a white male to get jobs in Hollywood
Questions & Answers
- What is Taron Egerton Instagram handle?
- Taron didn't have an Instagram account till 2018, he has an instagram profile now, check it out.
- What was Taron Egerton's first Audition?
- Billy Lynn in "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" 
- Is Taron Egerton Gay?
- Doesn't appear so, he has a girlfriend. He played "Elton John" in Rocketman, Elton John was gay, in fact "Elton John" is a gay icon.
- His favorite inspirational sports movie?
- Cool Runnings (1993)
- What is his advice to youngsters?
- "Don't let anyone tell you, you can't."
- What is the best advice he ever recieved?
- "Do not worry, things are not as tough as they appear"
- Are Taron Egerton & Tamsin Egerton relatives?
- No, Taron is not a blood relative of Tamsin Egerton
- First Celebrity Crush?
- Rachel Weisz 
- First Job?
- He used to work at his aunt's cafe in Aberystwyth. Now she has his posters all over the place now. He used to sing a lot there. 
- Is Taron Egerton related to Joel Edgerton?
- Taron Egerton & Joel Edgerton have no family relationship, in fact the two of them are from entirely different countries
- Singing: He is a great singing talent, He has sung for soundtracks in his movies like- Sing(2016) & Eddie the Eagle(2016). His clip of singing "Can he be more perfect" uploaded by a fan crossed Million views. His singing of "The Way I Feel Inside", "I'm Still Standing" are quite popular as well.
- Breakthrough movies: Taron has appeared in Two Kingsman movies- The Secret Service(2014) & The Golden Circle, both incredible successes. The movies also helped him get a contract with 20th Century Films for 3 movies.
- Voice actor: He has voiced characters in movies like- Sing(2016), Love at First Sight(2017)
When he was sort of half selected for the role in Kingsman, the director listed Caveats on which he might get the roles. He underwent 3 months of fitness training. He also had to go through language program to lose some Welsh accent and learn Urban London accent. He watched Harry Brown (2009), Ill Manors, Top Boy as a part of preparation. He studied Adam Deacon, Ed Skrein, Noel Clarke, Riz Ahmed for the role.
[Taron Egerton in Kingsman]
He has acted in two Kingsman movies- "Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)" & "Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)"
Taron played "Elton John" in the biographical musical based on the life of musician Elton John. The movie received critical acclaim. Movie won numerous awards. Taron won the "Golden Globe Best Actor" award among others.
[ Taron Egerton as Elton John ]
|2021||Sing 2||Johnny (voice)|
|2018||Robin Hood||Robin of Loxley|
|2018||Billionaire Boys Club||Dean Karny|
|2017||Kingsman: The Golden Circle||Eggsy|
|2015||Eddie the Eagle||Eddie Edwards|
|2015||Legend||Mad Teddy Smith|
|2014||Kingsman: The Secret Service||Gary Unwin (Eggsy)|
|2014||Testament of Youth||Edward Brittain|
TV Series List
|2019||Moominvalley||Moomintroll (voice)||16 Episodes|
|2019||The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance||Rian (voice)||10 Episodes|
|2018||Watership Down||El-Ahrairah (voice)||The Journey, The Raid, The Escape, The Siege (Season 1 Episodes 1-4)|
|2014||The Smoke||Dennis Severs||Season 1 Episodes 1-8|
|2013||Inspector Lewis||Liam Jay||The Ramblin' Boy: Part 1 & 2(Season 7 Episode 3,4)|
Short movies List
|2017||Love at First Sight||Johnny (voice)|
Stage/ Play/ Theater
- No Quarter(2013): He played "Tommy" at the Jerwood Theatre Upstairs, Royal Court Theatre, London.
- Last of the Haussmans(2012): This was the first paying gig he played. He played "Daniel" at the Lyttleton, National Theatre, London.
- Saturday Night(2012): He played Gene Gorman
- The House of Special Purpose(2011): He played Yakunin
- Oliver! (2005): Artful Dodger
- "(I'm Gonna) Love Me Again": With Elton John (from the movie Rocketman)
- The Breach(2015): He has appeared in the music video by Lazy Habits
- Me(2019): In 2019 he read the biographical book by singer Elton John for Audible
- Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds: The Musical Drama (2018): He read the bits of The Artilleryman in the audiobook produced by Audible
|2020||Nomination||BAFTA Film Awards||Rocketman||Best Actor in a Leading Role|
|2020||WON||Golden Globe Awards||Rocketman||Best Actor- Movie- Musical/ Comedy|
|2020||Nomination||Grammy Awards||Rocketman||Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media|
|2020||Nomination||Screen Actors Guild Award||Rocketman||Outstanding Performance- Leading Role- Acto- Movie|
|2020||WON||Santa Barbara International Film Festival||Rocketman||Virtuoso Award|
|2020||Nomination||Hollywood Critics Association||Rocketman||Best Actor|
|2020||WON||Satellite Awards||Rocketman||Best Actor in a Movie- Comedy/Musical|
|2019||WON||GQ Awards||Rocketman||Actor of the Year|
|2019||WON||Hollywood Film Awards||Rocketman||Breakthrough Actor Award|
|2019||Nomination||People's Choice Awards||Rocketman||Drama Movie Star of the Year|
|2019||Nomination||Teen Choice Awards||Rocketman||Choice Movie Actor: Drama|
|2016||Nomination||BAFTA Film Awards||Rising Star Award|
|2016||Nomination||Saturn Awards||Kingsman: The Secret Service||Best Actor|
|2016||Nomination||Teen Choice Awards||Eddie the Eagle||Choice Movie Actor: Drama|
|2015||Nomination||Empire Awards||Kingsman: The Secret Service||Breakthrough Performance of the Year|
|2015||Nomination||Teen Choice Awards||Kingsman: The Secret Service||Choice Movie: Breakout Star|
|2014||Nomination||London Film Festival Awards||Testament of Youth||Best British Newcomer|
- I like beer and pizza, I had to whip myself into shape.
- I was a twinkle in my Dad's eye.
- Come on guys, it is 2016, pick up your dog poop, what kind of an anti-social lunatic doesn't do that.
- I am not from an affluent background in any way
- If all of it ends up being a dream it has been a perfect one.
- I'm more of a Eggsy than a James Bond.
- I had never tried Skiing before Eddie, I took to it like a duck to water.
- I like lots of different types of films, from action-thriller to Romantic Comedies
- I annoy my friends by singing during the breaks
- [on paparazzi] I guess everyone probably wishes it wasn't part of the job
- I think great English teachers make the world go round
- I drank so much milk during Eddie the Eagle, Now I have strong bones, so much Calcium.
- All my friends are Welsh, I speak Welsh, and I feel very Welsh
- I'm reluctant to make a comment on Colin [Firth] , people are making memes of me and Colin creating a relationship between us [He laughs]
- I still love kids' films, I love DreamWorks & Pixar
- You know when you are making fun of each other and it is not precious between each other anymore, that is the indication you have become good friends
- No, I'm not a quiet boy. My friends and family back home will be laughing if they hear it.
- I'd like to see Kingsman set in Wales so that I don't have to move very far
- I'm not a very athletic, but you know what I can be- a great Mascot.
- You can't act like someone else, you can only express yourself.
- It has been years since I went on stage, it is my first love and I desperately want to go back. As an actor it really makes you uncomfortable and challenging.
- When I first started acting I was kind of a showman and attention seeker, that is not the actor I love, I love an actor who is doing his movie with zeal, class and Panache.
- I'm just a pampered boy from the hills.
- I have been standing in front of you as an young actor by the generosity of legends of the film fraternity, who have loved me and helped me.
- My friends and My mom have a wonderful irreverence about me being famous, I love it.
- Everything that is good in me is my mother. She is an incredible, incredible, incredible force of nature
- I'm the epitome of an actor who walks into a room and has the upper hand just because I'm a mid-twenties Caucasian male. How frustrating must the industry be for a person of colour?