|Date Of Birth||September 13, 1996|
|Age||24 years 2 months 11 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Singer|
|Birth Name||Lili Pauline Reinhart|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 6 Inches
|Eye color||Blue Green|
|Tattoo||Arrow (Right Arm)|
|Sisters|| Chloe Reinhart |
|Education (High School)||Bay High School , Ohio and Allied National High School (Laguna Hills, California)|
|Debut (Movie)||Not Waving But Drowning(2012) (Mainstream)|
|Debut (TV)||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit|
|Debut(Short movie)||For Today(2010) (Short)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Mike Myers|
|Favorite Foods|| Hot chocolate |
Tortilla Soup (Most Favorite is Chicken Tortilla Soup)
|Favorite Colors||Yellow |
Black (For dress)
|Favorite Movies||Harry Potter |
|Favorite Singer||Ed Sheeran|
|Favorite Destination||Bora Bora|
|Favorite TV shows|| Gossip Girl (while growing up) |
Game of Thrones (She likes to act in it)
|Favorite Comedian||Bo Burnham|
|Favorite Snacks|| Fruity Pebbles |
|Sports Activities|| basketball |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Lili Reinhart Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Lili Reinhart Instagram Profile|
|Tumblr Site||Lili Reinhart Tumblr Site|
|Talent Agent||Dara Gordon|
|Net worth||$2 million|
Lili Reinhart is an American TV & Movie Actress & Singer. She is popular for playing Betty Cooper in Riverdale, Vicki in The Kings of Summer, Karen in The First Hope(2013), Tiffany in Galveston(2018), Heather in Surviving Jack.
[ Lili Reinhart ]
Family - Childhood
Lili Reinhart was born on 13th September 1996 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. She was raised in Bay Village, Ohio. Amy Reinhart is Lili's mother.
[ Cutie Lili Reinhart - childhood ]
[ Lili Reinhart with Father ]
[ Lili Reinhart with her mother ]
Lili has two sisters in Tess Reinhart & Chloe Reinhart.
[ Lili Reinhart with Sisters Tess & Chloe ]
Facts & Trivia
- The Beginning: Lili's interest in acting started at the age of 10, she was into Singing & Dancing as well. She started going to auditions at around the same age. She has acted in community theatre since age 12. She signed up with an agent at the age of 11. Her mother would find her auditions online, she would self-tape auditions and send them.
- She attended dance classes and appeared in many musicals as a child.
- Move To Los Angeles: Lili moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 18 to seek career in acting, within the first six months she was troubled by depression and was contemplating quitting acting once and for all. At the time she got a chance to act in Riverdale, it changed things for her positively.
- Hair color: She used to have Dark hair as a child, she has Blonde hair now.
- Sales Associate: She worked as a sales associate at the "Pier one imports" before her career took off with Riverdale.
- ELLE magazine gave her her first fashion week experience in New York.
- Animal Lover: She loves pets, has a dog for pet. She likes golden retrievers. She sometimes helps find homes for dogs.
- Tattoos: She has about 4 tattoos on her.
- No love for makeup: She rarely uses makeup off the screen
- She is genuinely best friends with her Riverdale co-star Camilla Mendes
- Love in Riverdale? After their appearance together on Riverdale there were rumors that Lili & Cole Sprouse were dating, so far they have been just rumors, nothing concrete.
- Romantic at heart: She likes writing Love Poems on her Tumblr Site.
- She is a self-confessed foodie. She eats fruity peebles in her tub. She loves lunchables.
- Allergy: She is allergic to cottonwood trees
- Meme Queen: Lili likes making Memes, her mom calls her "meme queen"
- Godmother: She is the godmother of baby Adeline.
- A strange Dream: She once had a strange dream where the world was ending, but she was upset that she had forgotten her skincare product at home
- She leaned how to do makeup at the age of 15. 
- Natural curly hair: She has natural curly hair, initially she would use heat styling to hide them. But heat styling and highlighting caused damage to her hair, she now proudly wears her natural curls. 
Promotions & Partnerships
- AmexGreen Card: She partnered with American express and launched the AmexGreen Card in October 2019.
- CoverGirl: She is the brand ambassador and spokesperson for the American cosmetics brand Covergirl in October 2019
Questions & Answers
- Who is Lili's First celebrity Crush?
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Which is Lili's Go to Karaoke song?
- "Hey Now" by Lizzie Mcguire
- Does Lili Like coffee, what does she like if not coffee?
- She doesn't like Coffee, she likes gulping Hot chocolate though.
Activism & Philanthropy
- Love Trumps Hate: Before the 2016 US presidential elections she posted pics on Instagram which read "Love Trumps Hate" & "These pussies grab back" along with her co-star Madchen Amick.
- She promotes the Non-profit organization "Project HEAL"
- She is pro gun control (in the United States).
- She supported Net Neutrality movement in the United States
Mental Health Issues & Awareness
Lili made her move to Los Angeles at the age of 18, it was one of the hardest phases of her life. She wasn't getting any auditions and had gone into depression. She was contemplating quitting the industry altogether. The role in Riverdale has given her a second chance.
Lili discusses mental health issues in the open with her fans and colleagues. She wants to raise awareness about it.
- Arrow Tattoo: She has the tattoo of an arrow on her Right Arm, it represents mental health awareness.
- It is believed that Demi Lovato inspired Lili to open up about her Mental issues, Demi had opened up about her health previously.
Swimming Lessons: Poems
The cut magazine published the new of Lili Reinhart writing a book of poems titled "Swimming Lessons: Poems". The book is about her depressions, love in youth, fame in the film industry. The book is scheduled to be released in May 2020. She is also thinking of writing a sequel to the book.
When she planned for the book she had about 60-70 poems in her notes and emails in the phone. She found an editor, added some 30 more. 
[Swimming Lessons: Poems]
She got picked for the main role of Betty Cooper in 2017, she is very thankful for the role, she was struggling personally and career wise as well. She got out of her depression through acting. She openly discusses about depression on social media in an attempt to raising awareness about it.
|2020||Chemical Hearts||Grace Town||Lead Role; also the executive producer of the movie|
|2019||Charlie's Angels||Angel Recruit|
|2016||The Good Neighbor||Ashley|
|2013||Forever's End||Lily White|
|2013||The Kings of Summer||Vicki|
|2012||Not Waving But Drowning||Amy|
TV Series List
|2017-2020||Riverdale||Betty Cooper||Main Role; 71 Episodes|
|2014||Surviving Jack||Heather||6 Episodes; Season 1 Episodes 1-5,7|
|2011||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Courtney Lane||"Lost Traveller" (Season 13 Episode 9)|
Short Movies List
|2013||The First Hope||Karen|
|2011||The Most Girl Part of You||Amy|
|2019||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice Ship||shared with co-star Cole Sprouse|
|2019||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice Drama TV Actress|
|2018||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice TV Ship||shared with Cole Sprouse|
|2018||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice Liplock||shared with co-star Cole Sprouse|
|2018||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice Drama TV Actress|
|2018||Nomination||Saturn Awards||Riverdale||Best Performance by a Young Actor|
|2017||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice TV Ship||shared with Cole Sprouse|
|2017||WON||Teen Choice Awards||Riverdale||Choice Breakout TV Star|
|2013||Nomination||New York VisionFest||The First Hope||Breakthrough Performance Award|
News & Updates
- She was on the cover page of Cosmopolitan in February 2018
- She appeared on the cover page of Pulse Spokes for their Winter 2018 edition
- She supported Women's March of 2017.
- She wore Zombie Art makeup for Halloween in 2015
- I cried tears of joy. In that moment I became a working actress with a steady job. Something I had been working towards for 7 years
- Riverdale' came into my life when I was going through the worst depression I had ever experienced. And in the end it completely saved me
- The best stuff happens when you take a chance.
- I've never gone out of my way to be relatable to anyone. I just say what I want, and I'm pretty blunt about things.
- I take as many naps as I can.
- I love my mom. My mom is an actual angel and she deserves the world.
- A true friend would bring me a Shamrock shake right now.
- My sexual awakening was when I first saw Heather Graham in Austin Powers
- I feel like the ability I have to take naps pretty much anywhere- at any time of day- is a superpower
- There exists a circle of hell in which you are forced to drive in circles in an underground parking garage for all of eternity.
- Why are dentist offices always playing home improvement shows on their tvs? Do they just want the sound of drills to be filling the air?
- [About Sex] What you want, what feels good to you is all going to change with every partner you have.
- Being a young woman in Hollywood is intimidating
- We can't get rid of the pure evil that exists in this world.. but we should do everything in our power to control the resources that these people have.
- Confident is the woman who wears the "Slay all day" bedazzled shirt.
- I like eating foods of Kindergarten kids.
- I have always been a Betty
- I'm convinced Trump is an alien who was sent here to destroy planet earth.
- To change. You have to go out and get that for yourself. You have to find your own happiness and be willing to get better
- I look like Shrek in my new license photo.
- We actors are story tellers.
- We actors get rejected a lot, we get shown doors a lot, you have to deal with that as an actor.
- At least you know my laugh is genuine by how obnoxious it is.
- Lunchables are not JUST for kids, OKAY?
- Had a dream that I got in a verbal fight with the "Cash me Outside" girl and I lost. So disappointed in myself.