|Date Of Birth||April 4, 1983|
|Age||37 years 5 months 25 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Saint George, Utah, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Producer , Model|
|Full Name||Amanda Elizabeth Righetti|
|Other Name||Amanda Alan|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Languages||English , Italian|
|Ethnicities||Italian American , Caucasian|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Father||Alexander Dominic Righetti|
|Mother||Linda Carol Chisum|
|Son||Knox Addison Alan (born on January 10, 2013)|
|Grandfathers|| Joseph A. Righetti (Paternal) |
Carroll Edgar Chisum (Maternal)
|Grandmothers|| Rose F. De Profio (Paternal) |
Betty Jane Bader (Maternal)
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Jordan Alan (Director & Producer; married in 2006)|
|Debut (Movie)||Love and Happiness(1995)|
|Debut (TV)||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|Salary||$75,000 (The Mentalist (2008)) , $250,000 (Friday the 13th (2009))|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite TV shows|| Curb Your Enthusiasm |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Amanda Righetti Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Amanda Righetti Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Amanda Righetti Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Amanda Righetti Instagram Profile|
|Vimeo Profile||Amanda Righetti Vimeo Profile|
|Talent Agent||United Talent Agency|
|Friends|| Alexa Davalos (She was Amanda's bridesmaid at her wedding) |
|Net worth||$3 Million|
Amanda Righetti is an American TV & movie actress, Model, producer. Amanda Righetti is known for her roles as - SHIELD Agent in Captain America: The First Avenger(2011), Whitney Miller in Friday the 13th (2009), Madeline in Colony, Grace Van Pelt in The Mentalist, Jenna Moretti in Reunion, Tessa Lewis in North Shore, Hailey Nichol in The O.C.
Her recent work is playing Kendall in Grandma Dearest.
Amanda Elizabeth Righetti was born on 4th April 1983 in Saint George, Utah, United States to Linda Carol Chisum(Mother) & Alexander Dominic Righetti(Father). She grew up in Nevada.
Her parents have eight children, she is the youngest of them all. She has 6 sisters and a brother. One of her sisters is a dancer, another a blackjack dealer.
- She used to act in plays in school.
Amanda Righetti & Jordan Alan
Amanda & Jordan's acquaintance goes back very long. The first projected they worked together on was Love and Happiness(1995), she was 12 at the time. He directed her in few more projects like- Kiss & Tell(1997), Missing Emotions(1997), Gentleman B.(2003), Pipeline(2007), Cats Dancing on Jupiter(2015).
[Amanda Righetti & Jordan Alan wedding]
Amanda & Jordan got married on 29th April 2006 in Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii. Alexa Davalos (actress, Amanda's co-star on Reunion) was her bridesmaid, the wedding was featured in 'InStyle' weddings.
They have an age difference of 16 years.
Amanda got pregnant when she was 29 years old, it wasn't planned and was a surprise to the couple. Amanda and Jordan had their first child, a baby boy born on 10th January 2013, the son was named Knox Addison Alan.
[Amanda Righetti Family celebrating Christmas]
- International Cover Model: She was spotted by the Cover model search team when she was 15.
- Modeling career: She worked as a model starting at the age of 15 until her career in acting took off.
She has appeared on the magazine covers of various magazines:
- Select (US)- November 2010
- Live (US) - January 2010
- Prestige (US) -April 2009
- Las Vegas Magazine (US) - February 10, 2009
- LAX (US) - November 2008
- Brides (JP) - May 2006
- FHM (US) - November 2005
- Celebrity Style (US)- January 2005
- People (US) - December 2004
- US Weekly (US) - June 2004
Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: She is of English(Mother), French(Mother), German(Mother), Italian(father) descent.
- Dance student: She studied jazz and ballet as a young girl
- The beginning: Her career in the entertainment industry began at the age of 4, she was a dancer at the age of 4.
- Talent agency: Since 2011, she has been associated with United Talent Agency, a talent agency based in Beverly Hills, California
- TV Shows: She has appeared on the TV shows of- Craig Ferguson, Ryan Seacrest, Craig Kilborn, and others.
- FHM's 100 Sexiest Women: Amanda was among the top 100 sexiest women in FHM's list in 2005, 2006
- FHM pin-up calendar: She appeared in the FHM calendar in 2005, she was September
- Residence: She splits her time between Hollywood (when acting) and in Hawaii.
- She has appeared in Cindy Crawford's anti-aging skincare system infomercial in 2012. It was hosted by Katrina Szish and Cindy Crawford.
- Interesting Coincidence: There is a character with the exact name "Amanda Righetti" in the movie Deep Red (1975), the role was played by Giuliana Calandra.
- Spaghetti Righetti: Her Reunion (2005) co-stars gave her that name, and still call her by that name. (Is it a play on her Italian roots, or her lanky and tall structure?)
- Diet: Protein shakes are a regular part of her diet. Her glowing skin, sturdy structure owe a lot to her clean diet.
- A child at heart: She likes playing with her son Knox's toys.
- Partying: she partied a lot when she was young, she says she mellowed down by age 21 (which is very young by other standards).
She moved to Los Angeles at the age of 18 from her hometown Saint George in Utah. She worked in an office as a helper when she first arrived in Los Angeles.
Amanda played the character of CBI Special Agent Grace Van Pelt in the psychic crime drama 'The Mentalist'. Grace Van Pelt was a member of Teresa Lisbon's crime-fighting unit. In the sixth season, Grace Van Pelt co-heads a private security firm with her on-screen husband Wayne Rigsby (played by Owain Yeoman).
Her role in the TV series demanded that she know how to shoot (of course, she played a police officer). She learned to shoot the gun by undergoing training in shooting.
Pregnancy: She was pregnant in 2012-13 when they were still shooting for the 4th & 5th Season of the TV Series. They hid her pregnancy on TV with her role having reduced role and shooting her from selected angles. her character was largely limited to the desk job at the time. She left the series after the sixth season.
She appeared as a guest in the seventh and the concluding season, her character was present at Teresa & Jane's wedding in the final season.
[Amanda Righetti with 'the Mentalist' crew]
Main roles in the series were played by Simon Baker(Patrick Jane), Robin Tunney(Teresa Lisbon), Tim Kang(Kimball Cho), Owain Yeoman (Wayne Rigsby), Rockmond Dunbar (Dennis Abbott)
Amanda and her husband Jordan Alan co-own the movie/ television production company 'Bliss Sinema. 'Bliss Sinema' is located at ' Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, California'.
|2017||Love at the Shore||Jenna Turner||TV Movie|
|2015||Cats Dancing on Jupiter||Josephine Smart||also as co-producer|
|2012||Shadow of Fear||Casey Cooper||TV Movie|
|2011||The Chateau Meroux||Jennifer|
|2011||Captain America: The First Avenger||S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent|
|2011||Wandering Eye||Maren Abbott||TV Movie|
|2009||Friday the 13th||Whitney Miller||Lead role|
|2007||Marlowe||Jessica Reede||TV Movie|
|2007||Pipeline||Jocelyn||also as producer|
|2007||Return to House on Haunted Hill||Ariel Wolfe||Direct to video|
|2005||Romy and Michele: In the Beginning||Friendly Girl||uncredited; TV Movie|
|2003||No Place Like Home||TV Movie|
|2003||Gentleman B.||as co-producer|
|1997||Kiss & Tell||
|1995||Love and Happiness||Charlie's kid sister|
TV series List
|2016-2017||Colony||Madeline||23 episodes; Regular role|
|2008-2015||The Mentalist||Grace Van Pelt||132 episodes; Main Role|
|2014||Chicago P.D.||Dr. Holly Whelan||"8:30 PM"|
|2014||Chicago Fire||Dr. Holly Whelan||"A Dark Day"|
|2007||K-Ville||A.J. Gossett||3 episodes|
|2005-2006||Reunion||Jenna Moretti||13 episodes; Main|
|2004-2005||North Shore||Tessa Lewis||20 episodes; Regular|
|2003-2005||The O.C.||Hailey Nichol||12 episodes; Recurring|
|Greg the Bunny||Debbie Fishman||Episode: "Surprise!"|
|2001||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Riding Teen||"You've Got Male"|
Short movies List
|2019||Queer Fish in God's Waiting Room||Misty||also as producer|
|2008||Matter||Stranger||also as associate producer|
Video Games List
|2006||Scarface: The World Is Yours||Femme Fatale (voice)|
Questions & Answers
- If she could be any superhero what would she choose?
- She likes to be the 'Wonder woman'. (She attended the audition of Wonder woman, unfortunately, couldn't land the role)
- What is Amanda Righetti's salary?
- Gentleman B. (2003): she made $40,000 per episode of the series
- The Mentalist (2008): she made $75,000 per episode of the series
- Friday the 13th (2009): she made $250,000 per episode of the series
|2009||WON||New York International Independent Film & Video Festival||Matter (2008)||Best Actress (Short Film)|
- Motherhood has been amazing, spending some time with my son would be great.
- The best part of Grace (Van pelt) was that her vulnerability, she played tough, but there was a vulnerable naive side to her.
- I have a newfound respect for the Police force after the Mentalist.
- I don't think I'm as pretty as everybody thinks.
- I had this boyfriend who cheated on me. I cheated back and then we broke up and then got back together.
- Having a child was like another production of a grander scale.
- For me part of the challenge was letting go, there are so many things you don't have control over as a mom, you just find your way as you go through.
- Dancing is my first love, acting came later
- I think I'm really blessed, the universe has been good to me.
- There was that pretty-girl factor. People would ostracize me without knowing a thing about me.
- One time an agent told me I would never work on TV if I didn't get a nose job. I laugh at it now.
- Life is better when you're laughing