|Date Of Birth||April 13, 1976|
|Age||46 years 9 months 26 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Japan|
|Professions||Director , Actor , Screenwriter , Producer|
|Birth Name||Glenn Franklin Howerton III|
|Languages||French , Spanish , Korean , Mandarin , English|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 10 Inches
, 70 KG
|Father||Glenn Franklin Howerton Jr. (Fighter pilot)|
|Sons|| Isley Ray Howerton (born in August 2014) |
Miles Robert Howerton (September 12 2011)
|Wife||Jill Latiano (Married on 8th September 2009)|
|Sister||Courtney Howerton (Older sister)|
|Grandfathers|| Raphael Meyer Loewenberg (Maternal) |
Glenn Franklin Howerton (Paternal; Fighter Pilot as well, flew B25 Bombers in world war 2)
|Grandmothers|| Betty Carolyn Osborn (Paternal) |
Eva Aileen Coleman (Maternal)
|Father In-Law||Bob Latiano|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Fine Arts (Juilliard School; class of 1996-2000)|
|Education (High School)||Jefferson Davis High School (Montgomery, Alabama) , Baldwin Junior High School (Montgomery, Alabama)|
|Alma Mater||Juilliard School |
New World School of the Arts (Miami, Florida)
|Debut (Movie)||Monday Night Mayhem(2002)|
|Debut (TV)||That '80s Show|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite TV shows|| Breaking Bad |
Game of Thrones
|Favorite Music Bands||Talking Heads |
Pink Floyd (Most Favorite)
Yo La Tengo
System of a Down
|Favorite Album||Blood Moon|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Glenn Howerton Twitter Profile|
|Reddit Profile||Glenn Howerton Reddit Profile|
|Net worth||$6 Million|
Glenn Howerton is an American TV & Movie actor, director, songwriter & producer. Glenn is popular for playing Dennis Reynolds in 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia', Ernie Krinklesac in The Cleveland Show, Mike in The Strangers (2008), Lilac Tough in Serenity(2005), Doctor in Crank(2006), Jack in A.P. Bio, Cliff Gilbert in The Mindy Project, Seth Buckley in House of Lies, Don Chumph in Fargo, Dr. Nick Cooper in ER, Corey Howard in That '80s Show.
Glenn Howerton was born on 13th April, 1976 in Japan to American parents- Glenn Franklin Howerton Jr.(Father)- a fighter pilot placed in Japan at that time & Janice Howerton (Mother). Becaues of his father's work he grew up in Alabama(USA), Montgomery, London(England) & South Korea.
Glenn Howerton & Jill Latiano Marriage: Glenn met actress Jill while they were working together on one of the episodes of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. The couple got engaged in February 2008. They got married on 8th September 2009.
The couple have two children, two sons- Miles Robert Howerton(born in 2011) & Isley Ray Howerton(born in 2014)
Image: Glenn Howerton Family: Wife Jill Latiano & sons- Miles Robert & Isley Ray
Glenn Howerton: Education
- High School: He went to High school mostly at Jefferson Davis High School in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Bachelor of Arts: He finished a two year course at the New World School of the Arts in Miami, Florida in Arts.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: Glenn attended Juilliard School in Manhattan, New York City where he graduated in Drama. He was in the class of 1996-2000
Glenn Howerton: Facts & Trivia
- His family moved to Alabama from South Korea when he was 10 years old.
- His dime sized pink nipples were the matter of talk when he was on Conan's show on TBS back in 2012. They revealed a 'It's a;ways sunny i Philadelphia' mug with Dennis on it, apparently the T-shirt disappears when hot water is poured into the mug, a fitting tribute to the character Dennis who likes to pop the shirt often.
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival: Glenn started acting in plays with the festival
- Aeronautical engineering: When he was about get into graduation he had to decide between becoming an Aeronautical engineer and an actor, he chose the latter.
- Charlie Day & Rob McElhenny: He met the two in New York, they became friends soon and contemplated a work together which eventually became It's always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Dennis of 'It's always Sunny in Philadelphia': Both Charlie & Rob chose to use their names for the respective characters on the show, Glenn thought He had an unlikable name and chose not to use his name.
- Voice Actor: Glenn has voiced characters on many shows, including- TripTank, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Unsupervised, Glenn Martin DDS, American Dad!
- Ancestry: Glenn is of- English, French, German, Irish, Russia, Scottish descent. From his mother's father's side he is Ashkenazi Jew.
- Writing: Glenn started writing script for the episodes in It's always sunny in Philadelphia. He has written more than 25 episodes.
- Over the years Charlie Day, Rob & Glenn have grown to become very close friends.
- He speaks 4 languages.
- He did some odd jobs before the break on TV like- working at Chic Fil A(Alabama), Selling meat door to door, Working in an aluminium factory.
- He worked as a bellman at the Hudson Hotel in New York City
- His Twitter bio reads- 'The Golden God of Twitter'
- Glenn's paternal grandfather Glenn Howerton Sr. was a Fighter pilot who fought in the world war 2. Glenn's father Glenn Howerton Jr. was also a Fighter pilot.
- He has been critical of Donald Trump
- He has appeared on shows of- Conan O'Brien, Kevin Pollak, Carson Daly, Spike Feresten
Glenn Howerton: Quotes
- [On his son Miles] My wife and I thought it would be a good idea to wait to see the baby first before we decided on his name, to get a sense of the guy you know, Then we saw him and he looked like a tiny little baby alien grandpa & I was like, ‘'I am not getting any information from this at all.'
- I was one of those strange people who loved school.
- I'm really bad at writing jokes.
- I take my work very seriously, and that's the only way for it to be fun for me.
- Dennis is a great outlet for my really weird sense of humor.
- I do legs every day. I never want to be that top heavy guy at the gym. Very unhealthy.
- 'Goddamnit' is just super fun to say. I don't know why. God made it that way for a reason, I suppose.
- Hey just a quick reminder: if you wear too much perfume, f**k you.
- I always look tired.
- Net neutrality is an extremely important rule keeping the internet a level playing field. Otherwise, giant companies can pay for more speed