|Date Of Birth||September 5, 1984|
|Age||36 years 10 months 27 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Oxford, Oxfordshire, England|
|Professions||Model , Actress|
|Birth Name||Annabelle Frances Wallis|
|Other Names||Annabelle Wallace , Annabella Wallace|
|Residence|| London, England |
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Languages||French , Armenian , Spanish , English , Portuguese (Fluent)|
|Ethnicities||Caucasian , Irish British|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Eye color||Blue (Pale Blue)|
|Cousins|| Jamie Harris (maternal) |
Damian Harris (maternal)
Jared Harris (maternal)
|Uncles|| Noel William Michael Harris |
William George Harris
Patrick Ivan Harris
Richard Harris (maternal)
|Grandfather||David Rees-Williams (Maternal)|
|Relatives|| Annabel Brooks |
Allegra Riggio (Wife of Jared Harris)
|Education(School)||Saint Dominic's International School (São Domingos de Rana, Cascais,Lisbon, Portugal)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriends|| Jon Hamm (Actor; co-starred in Tag (2018); 2017-) |
Jared Leto (Ex)
Chris Martin (Coldplay artist; 2015-2017)
James Rousseau (model; 2011-2013)
|Debut (Movies)|| True True Lie(2006) |
Dil Jo Bhi Kahey(2005) (Bollywood)
|Debut (Music Video)||Divine Love(2014)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Richard Gere|
|Favorite Movie||Blue Jasmine (2013)|
|Favorite TV shows|| The Fall |
House of Cards
Top of the Lake
|Favorite Designers|| JW Anderson |
|Likes||Jemima Khan |
Frankie Boyle (Comedian)
|Favorite Character||Patti Smith|
|Favorite Brands|| Carven |
Dolce & Gabbana
|Favorite Restaurants|| Nopi (London) |
Hill & SzrokVerified account
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Annabelle Wallis Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Annabelle Wallis Instagram Profile|
|Talent Agent||United Talent Agency|
|Friends|| Christopher Kane |
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
|Net worth||$4 Million|
Annabelle Wallis is a British TV & Movie actress, Singer. She is known for playing- Jenny Halsey in The Mummy (2017), Mia in Annabelle(2014), Grace Burgess in Peaky Blinders , Jane Seymour in The Tudors, .
Annabelle Wallis was born on 5th September 1984 in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England.
Annabelle Wallis: Facts & Trivia
- Saint Dominic's International School: Annabelle was brought up in Portugal till she was 19. She was born in London though. She studied at the St. Dominic's International School- an international school with students from different continents and about 50 countries.
- Acting career: Annabelle did lot of short movies in Portugal in her initial years as an artist, She later moved to London to seek a career in acting. She acted in dramas and commercials before landing on a proper acting gig.
- Richard Harris: She is the niece of Irish actor Richard Harris via her mother.
- Kissing Tom Cruise: There was originally a kissing scene between Annabelle and Tom Cruise in The Mummy(2017), Tom scrapped the scene on the sets, Annabelle was very excited to Kiss Tom and show off to her friends.
- When off the work, she likes to wear skinny jeans, T-shirts, Capes.
- Her life motto is: Enjoy Life, Life will enjoy you, that is how I try to live everyday. If you put energy out it will come back.
- She has been covered in magazines like- Envy, Angel Magazine
- The Mummy was shot in Zero Gravity it was the first time for her as well as for Tom Cruise.
- She likes Black, Brown and earthly colors for her eye liners.
- When she was acting in the Bollywood movie, she learnt 3 words in Hindi for survival- Khana(food), Pani(Water), "Me Tum Se Pyar Karti Hoon"(Love); as time went on she got familiar with Shukriya, Namaste..
- She loves the 60s costumes with nipped waists, pencil skirts; which according to her celebrate femininity
- She supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 elections.
- She has supported and welcomed refugees.
- She is a left-hander.
- She has appeared on the cover page of GQ magazine 2013
- Ethnicity: she is of English & Irish descent
- 25th September is not her birthday (as wrongly printed on wikipedia and other online portals) she personally clarified it on twitter.
- She promotes Green Peace Organization. She is involved with other animals rescue charities as well.
- Annabelle Wallis Nose Job: She went through a Nose correction surgery in May 2017, some think it has done her face good.
Annabelle Wallis: Quotes
- In my work, I want to strive for better, to put myself in situations where I synchronize.
- This is great time for TV, especially the writers.
- You are always fascinated by things you don't understand.
- I love the idea of being an archaelogist, to unearth the mysteries of the past is very interesting.
- I love dancing
- You constantly try to do new things as an actor, to try and stretch yourself, challenge yourself, you are seeking characters in an environment you can do that.
- As an actor you expect to have people around you who support you, honor you and you honor them.
- Actors that are doing what they are doing because they are driven and passionate at what they are doing are the successful people.
- I've always known I wanted to act but I think it was hard for me to accept that it was a possibility.
- I have grown up in a very international community, I think throughout my life I picked up pieces of everyone and everything.
- I really don't like to follow one trend
- I love opulence and grandeur and like textures of fabrics and you know colors and accessories and I do love to indulge in that
- I definitely changed my stuff according to where I am
- I'm very fortunate that I'm around women who are inspiring they kind of keep me on trend, I I would definitely say that they rub off on, you know the way I think of my fashion
- Great stories are cyclical, they come back after some times to be made again in the modern times.
- [On working with Tom Cruise]: He puts his heart and love into the work, he brings the energy into the sets, we should all do that. Working with people like him is incredibly inspiring
- She has appeared in the background roles of movies like X-Men and Snow white and the Huntsmen.
- I believe in legends, I believe in monsters, being actors we constantly live in imaginary world.
- Something that works for me is "Less is More"
- You get spoilt when you have choices
- I don't like to go into situations too guarded, I'm emotionally intelligent enough to know when to hang back a bit.
- when you have people in your life that you care about, you get very protective of them