|Date Of Birth||January 14, 1989|
|Age||31 years 6 months 21 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
|Professions||Model , Actress|
|Residence|| London, England, United Kingdom |
New York City, New York, United States
|Nationalities||British , American|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 6 Inches
|Alma Mater||Hurtwood House |
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriend||Jeremy Allen White (2017; co-star on Shameless)|
|Debut (Movie)||Holy Ghost People(2013)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actors|| Guillaume Canet |
Paul Thomas Anderson
|Favorite Actress||Kristin Scott Thomas|
|Favorite Dress||Jeans (Black)|
|Favorite Restaurants|| Ravenscourt Park (In LA) |
Escuela Taquirera (on Beverly Boulevard)
Super 8 on Western
The White Horse
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Emma Greenwell Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Emma Greenwell Instagram Profile|
|Talent Agent||Kat (United Kingdom)|
|Inspirations|| Chloë Sevigny (Fashion) |
Cate Blanchett (Fashion)
|Net worth||$2 million|
Emma Greenwell is an American TV & movie actress.
She was born on 14th January 1989 in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States. She is of French(Maternal) & English(Paternal) descent. She grew up in South Kensington, London.
Romance & Relationship
Emma Greenwell & Jeremy Allen White
Emma & Jeremy played Mandy Milkovich & Phillip Gallagher in the show Shameless, they are believed to be dating since 2012, they have been official since 2017. Jeremy is 2 years younger to Emma.
Image: Emma Greenwell & Jeremy Allen White
Emma Greenwell soon after she left her drama school moved to Los Angeles, California. She appeared in the recurring role of Mandy Milkovich in the Black comedy drama 'Shameless', she was 22 at the time.
She made her debut into movies as Charlotte with the psychological thriller film Holy Ghost People(2013) Directed by Mitchell Altieri alongside Brendan McCarthy, Cameron Richardson, Roger Aaron Brown, Donald Patrick Harvey.
Her other movies include- 'Dare to Be Wild(2015)', a Romantic biographical Drama directed (as Mary Reynolds) by Vivienne De Courcy with Tom Hughes, Alex Macqueen.
'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies(2016)', a historical horror comedy as Caroline Bingley directed by Directed by Burr Steers, starring Lily James, Sam Riley, Jack Huston.
'Love & Friendship'(2016), a period comedy as Catherine Vernon directed by Directed by Whit Stillman Starring Kate Beckinsale, Xavier Samuel.
Shameless(2011-), a comedy-drama as Mandy Milkovich Developed by John Wells, Starring William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin.
The Path(2016-), a drama as Mary cox, Starring Aaron Paul, Michelle Monaghan.
She has had minor roles in True Blood(2012), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit(2014).
- Emma's family moved to London when she was 2 years old, she was born in New York
- As a kid she participated in plays at school.
- She has an apartment in Chinatown, New York.
- She has had very long role in the TV series shameless, she is waiting for her character to be killed so that she can move on.
- She likes period drama.
- She has dyed her hair black in the past, she doesn't like it, 'don't do it' is her advice.
- She has distinct English accent, she tried to work as a receptionist in the United States so that she could practice American accent.
- She is not a big fan of designer bags, she once bought one, but didn't feel there was anything special about it.
- She always wanted to be an actress as a kid.
- She loves pets, dogs especially.
- In her childhood she dressed like a boy and was a tomboy in every aspect.
- She likes clothes, but not much into fashion
- If given an option she chooses shoes over bags, boyfriend jeans over skinny jeans, Skirt over shorts, heels over flats, spring dress over winter coat, prints over bold colors, vintage over new clothes.
- She performed at the Edinburgh Film Festival.
- Her advice to out of work actors: the more you stress about it the more desperate you appear & less appealing, don't take yourself seriously
- Just because you’re a drug addict doesn’t mean you’re never going to get your life together.
- All thumbs is a synonym for awkward.
- Faith is something you can’t really deny within humanity
- American women probably look a little more put together compared to London girls because of all the beauty products available here.
- I like the idea of layering and putting outfits together. It’s quite nice really.
- I have a bit of a shopping problem.
- Losing out on parts that you feel incredibly passionate about definitely takes its toll on you.