|Date Of Birth||January 22, 1975|
|Age||46 years 0 months 0 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Tarzana, California, United States|
|Professions||Musician , Actor , Singer , Producer , Model|
|Birth Name||Paul Balthazar Getty|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||German , English , Italian|
|Trademark||Scar on forehead|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 0 Inches
|Tattoos|| Hebrew Letters (chest) |
Musical notes (across front shoulder)
|Father||John Paul Getty III|
|Mother||Gisela Martine Zacher (Gisela Schmidt)|
|Son||Cassius Paul Getty|
|Wife||Rosetta Millington (married in 2000)|
|Daughters|| Violet Getty |
June Catherine Getty
|Cousins|| Julius Getty |
|Uncle||Mark Getty (Paternal)|
|Grandfather||John Paul Getty Jr. (Paternal)|
|Grandmother||Gail Harris Getty|
|Aunts|| Jutta Winkelmann (Actress) |
Ariadne Getty (Ariadne Getty Williams)
|Great Grandfather||Jean Paul Getty (Paternal)|
|Half Sister||Anna Getty/ Anna Zacher (maternal, born in 1972, Actress)|
|Great-grandmother||Ann Rork Light (Paternal)|
|Great Great GrandFather||Sam E. Rork (Paternal)|
|Great Great Grandmother||George Getty (Paternal)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Sienna Miller (2008) |
Drew Barrymore (Ex)
Lala Sloatman (Ex)
Milla Jovovich (Ex)
|Debut (Movie)||Lord of the Flies(1990)|
|Debut (TV)||Nightmare Classics|
|Debut(Short movie)||Halfway House|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Movie||Slum dog millionaire|
|Likes||James Baldwin |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Balthazar Getty Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Balthazar Getty Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Balthazar Getty YouTube Channel|
|Friends|| Patricia Arquette |
|Net worth||$200 million|
Balthazar Getty is an American actor and musician. He is known for roles Ralph in Lord of the Flies (1990), Bozo in Feast(2005), Tom O'Folliard in Young Guns II (1990), Pete Dayton in Lost Highway (1997), Wolfgang Mueller in Second Sunrise, Red in "Twin Peaks", Harry Cox in #Horror(2015), Tommy Walker in "Brothers & Sisters", Thomas Grace in "Alias", Richard Montana in "Charmed", Nate Greeley in "Pasadena", Olmeyer in Judge Dredd(1995), Andreas Symes in Habitat
Balthazar Getty was born on 22nd January 1975 in Tarzana, California, United States as Paul Balthazar Getty to businessman John Paul Getty III & his wife Gisela Martine Zacher- a photographer & documentary maker. He was raised in San Francisco city.
Balthazar Getty & Rosetta Millington relationship: Balthazar & fashion designer/ model Rosetta were introduced by actress Patricia Arquette. The couple married on 3rd May 2000, she is elder to him by about 5 years. The couple had briefly separated in 2008 following his affair to English actress and reunited in 2009. The couple have 4 children, 3 daughters and a son in:
- Cassius Paul (born 17th July 2000)
- Grace Getty (born 2002)
- Violet Getty (born 2003)
- June Catherine Getty (born 2007 October 2)
Balthazar Getty Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: His father is an American while mother is from Germany
- B-Zar: He has produced rap music under the name B-Zar, he worked with rapper Mannish to produce "Audio Sedative"
- He has appeared on the commercial for iVote2.com
- Getty Oil: John comes from a long line of Getty businessmen. His family owns Getty oil, which has leases with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
- His great-grandfather was the richest man in the world in his time.
- The Lunchbox Fund: He is one of the board of directors for the non-profit organization, it helps provide daily means to school students in South Africa. Joaquin Phoenix, Rain Phoenix. Salman Rushdie were among the other board of directors
- Drug addiction: Balthazar's family has a long history of drug addiction, His father had addiction problems in 1980s, Balthazar himself had problems with heroin and cocaine, went close to arrest back in 1998 and reformed himself after that. He had alcohol addiction as well.
- Interest in acting : Balthazar's interest in acting started at the age of 14
- Sienna Miller: Balthazar had a brief affair with English actress Sienna Rose Diana Miller in 2008, it made news on British tabloids and Miller eventually sued them, relationship did not last though, Balthazar returned to his wife, while Miller got together with her ex Jude Law. Balthazar believes the fling has made his relationship with the wife stronger than before.
- Music: Balthazar has composed for the thriller movie Down by the Water. He has also written songs "Lovely" and "Higher" for the sci-fi movie Hot Bot (2016)
- Production: Balthazar turned producer with thriller drama Shadow Hours(2000), he has also produced Sluts & Losers (2001)
- He has appeared on shows of Bonnie Hunt, Jimmy Kimmel among others.
- Paper and magazine: He has been covered in TV Guide twice in 2009 and Premiere in 2000, "Wrapped in Plastic" magazine featured him on the cover page.
- Young Artist Award: He received 2 nominations for his role in Lord of the Flies at the Young Artist Award.
- His father J. Paul Getty III was kidnapped in 1973, when the family refused to pay any money, they cut his ear and sent it to a news paper
- 5150: He founded a production by the name 5150
- Ringside: He formed a band along with his friend Scott Thomas, they released an album in 2005 named after the band
- He broke his arms from a fall just before the filming of Lord of the Flies, for which he was selected, the writers wrote the injury into the script to make it realistic
- Solardrive: Balthazar was a DJ & producer for a while, he used to go by the name Solardrive, he used the same name in his band as well
- Pets: Balthazar and family have two black pugs (dogs) named Ajax & Daisy
- He inherits a village and Mansion from the family located in Tuscany, Italy
- Gordonstoun School: He studied at the independent co-educational boarding school located in Moray, Scotland
- Religion: Balthazar is a practicing Jew, he learns Kabbalah under Rabbi Shraga Berg, he visited Israel in 2010
- He lost his father in 2011
- Modelling: Balthazar has been the model for top brands such as Versace , Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger
- Balthazar's friend Eric Dane is the Godfather of son Cassius.
- Debut: He was discovered by a talent scout at the age of 12 and was invited for an audition of the adaptation of novel "Lord of the Flies"
- Sports: He played Hockey for a team in Burbank, California
- Little Buddha: His family called him little buddha in his childhood as he had a red birthmark in the center of his forehead, and he did not smile often as a kid.
- Balthazar was babysat once by the actor Sean Penn
- He has decided to remove most of his tattoos which he had as a youngster.
- He is a pretty good artist as well, he often draws sketches and publishes them online
- He has facial resemblence with actor Charlie Sheen
Balthazar Getty Quotes
- [About his affair with Miller] Without going down, you can't rise again, it is history.
- [About being a Getty] I've gotten more comfortable with who I am. Where I come from
- You can do two things in life when an obstacle comes your way: You can tackle it, or you can allow it to break you down
- I wouldn't say I had an easy childhood, but I always felt loved. My mom didn't pressure me to win. I didn't need to be the best at anything
- Our culture is so focused on competition right now. That's not something we want to enforce in this house.
- I really didn't know what it was to be a Getty. I had a pretty modest upbringing.
- I think I’m gonna be one of those old men that build sailing ships in large bottles