|Date Of Birth||April 4, 1983|
|Age||40 years 2 months 1 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Professions||TV host , Comedian , Writer , Actor , Screenwriter|
|Full Name||Eric Samuel Andre|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 0 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Sister||Amy Andre (Older; LGBTQ activist)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor in Fine Arts|
|Education(College)||Dreyfoos School of the Arts (West Palm Beach, Florida)|
|Alma Mater||Berklee College of Music (Boston, Massachusetts)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Rosario Dawson (2016-2017; Actress & Model) |
Tatyana Ali (Ex;2012-2014)
Amber Rose (Ex; 2015)
|Debut (Movie)||The Invention of Lying(2009)|
|Debut (TV)||Curb Your Enthusiasm|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Movie||Annie Hall|
|Favorite Comedian||Larry King|
|Favorite Characters|| Tom Green |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Eric Andre Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Eric Andre Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Eric Andre Instagram Profile|
|Teacher||Mrs. Beermann (DSOA =Dreyfoos School of the Arts)|
|Friends|| Andrew Barchilon (creative partner) |
Hannibal Buress (co host)
Kitao Sakurai (creative partner)
|Inspirations|| Chris Farley |
Eric Andre is an American Actor, Comedian, TV personality. Eric is a comedian specializing in improvisational dark-cringe comedy. Eric is well known for his show 'The Eric Andre Show' on adult swim & for the roles of Mark Reynolds (in Don't Trust the B- in Apartment 23), Deke(in 2 Broke Girls), Wes Borland (in Lucas Bros Moving Co), Mike (in Man Seeking Woman)
Eric Andre was born on 4th April 1983 in Boca Raton, Florida, United States to a Black Haitian father- a psychologist & an American Jewish(Ashkenazi Jew) mother- a teacher. He did his schooling in Boca Raton, Florida. His father when came to America wasn't fluent in English, he wanted a tutor and that is how Eric's parents met.
The Eric Andre Show: An adult swim surreal comedy cocktail talk show series starring Eric Andre & Hannibal Buress. The show is a mock Night show created by Eric Andre. It was a free & fun show with impersonations and imposters of famous comedians as well as real guests. New York Times called it 'one of the darkest comedy shows on TV'.
Eric Andre: Facts & Trivia
- Eric Andre considers himself as both Black & Jewish. He is an atheist Black Jew.
- Eric's interest in acting started at the age of 6 after watching Enter 'the 36 Chambers'
- When Eric was in high school he made homemade rap records.
- Rosario Dawson: Eric dated the gorgeous actress Rosaria Dawson from 2016 until late 2017.
- He acted in the Geico commercial as the caveman.
- He was a music enthusiast, when it came to choosing between music and acting at the age of 22, he chose acting & gave up music career.
- Crashing Civil war enactments: Andre saw one of the ads of Civil war enactments and on seeing no black person on the sets he realized black people were not having good times in that era, he thought of crashing the sets as handcuffed slaves with his friends.
- People he wants to date- Sofia Rodriguez (he likes Latin women), Maya Angelou, Jerry Sandusky
- High School life: He dyed his hair green in High school with locks, he got suspended for mooning his friends, he got suspended for not wearing shoes. He got suspended for taking Meth.
- Transcendental Meditation has helped Eric to cope with the stress.
- Best piece of advice he received- 'Don't listen to anybody'
- He is a big history nerd.
- His co-star Jay Baruchel called him- 'inwardly very moral man'
- He was once sent to jail for crashing an event in real life.
- He took care of his girlfriend Rosaria when she was going through Ovarian Cyst problem.
- He has been a supporter of Net Neutrality
- He put on a Cardi B costume for Halloween.
- He got on Donald Trump's rally and disrupted the stage in 2016
Eric Andre: Quotes
- My Dad looks like Arthur Ashe, my mom looks like Howard Stern.
- I'm Bluish, Black & Jewish.
- I got beat up at a Mensa convention, that was kind of cool
- Everyone in rap talks about money. I don't even believe in money. I'm a communist, I did this whole communist rap. It's so embarrassing. I'd never show anyone.
- I set out to make the worst talk-show on the planet ever and I succeeded
- Work really hard and treat people with kindness.
- It's not easy being a black woman. It looks like shit every morning
- I was crazy in High School, I was a class clown, everybody hated me, I was a real nerd.
- I grew up in Boca Raton, Florida -a place old people go to die, it's God's waiting room.
- My mom's aunts and uncles died in the holocaust.
- I come from a family of 4 generations of atheists.
- The existence is meaningless, Are we all really here? who is Donald Trump? is he Barbara Bush in mask?
- I felt like If I get into music it does no good to life.
- The South lost the Civil War and we’ve never recovered as a nation from that. There's this angry white guy mentality that's never gone away.
- I voted for Obama twice. I just think at the end of the day he’s a politician and he’s murdering innocent people.
- 'stick to comedy' is code for 'stick to apathy.' Also my twitter sucks.
- I don’t believe that the position of burning balls of hydrogen millions of light years away have anything to do with my personality.
- How do we get rid of the electoral college? Also who the fuck is in the electoral college?
- I feel like The Civil War AND The Crusades never officially ended. I also feel like Eddie Murphy doesn't age.
- I was Rastafarian for 4 months in the 9th grade
- I'm at the age where I still pick my nose but I throw my boogers in the garbage like a gentleman.
- I'm a Jew. Which is Hebrew for atheist.
- My porn name is Sasha SW 13th Avenue.
- I have a karaoke punk band called The Ungrateful Dead, but we don't exist yet.
- I was born a woman