|Date Of Birth||October 11, 1992|
|Age||28 years 11 months 5 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||The Bronx, New York, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Actress , Songwriter , Rapper|
|Birth Name||Belcalis Almanzar|
|Real Name||Belcalis Almanzar|
|Residence||Edgewater, New Jersey, United States|
|Trademarks||Hot Booty , Stretched Tongue|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 6 Inches
|Tattoo||Peacock on her hip|
|Sister||Hennessy Carolina (younger)|
|Education (High School)||Renaissance High School For Musical Theater & Technology|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriends|| Tommy |
Offset (Rapper) (2017; rumored)
|Debut (Song)||Cheap Ass Weave(2015)|
|Debut (TV)||Love & Hip Hop: New York|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Foods|| Rock shrimp |
Eel avocado roll
|Favorite Singers|| Madonna |
|Favorite Books||Their Eyes Were Watching God |
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Things They Carried
|Favorite Sports Team||Boston Red Sox|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Cardi B Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Cardi B Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Cardi B Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Cardi B Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Cardi B YouTube Channel|
|SoundCloud Profile||Cardi B SoundCloud Profile|
|Contacts (Email)||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Contact||Web Contact|
Cardi B is an American Rapper, Singer, Song writer, TV personality & Actress. She changed her name to Cardi, which is actually short for Bacardi, a Rum brand.
Breast and Buttock implants: Cardi went through surgery to enhance her breasts and Buttocks since her early career as rapper, she probably feels that is a necessity for a successful career in the glamor industry.
Childhood, Family & Personal Life
Cardi B was born on 11 October 1992 in The Bronx, New York . Her mother is of Trinidadian descent and father of Dominican background.
Cardi is close with her grandmother, they can be seen jamming together in Cardi's online videos. Cardi and mom share a close relationship and bit spicy. Her father has worked as a cab driver for a long time.
Image: Cardi B childhood photo
She identifies herself as Feminist.
She has had many boyfriends. She was rumored to be dating Rapper Offset in August 2017. She is said to have a boyfriend named Tommy who was in prison back in 2017. As of 2019 Cardi lives with Offset and has a daughter named Kulture with him
Image: Cardi B, Offset and daughter Kulture
Working at the Supermarket: She began working as a teenager at the Amish supermarket in Manhattan, she worked as a cashier. She was fired from the job which led her to seek a new career in stripping as suggested a colleague.
As a Stripper: She started working as a stripper at the age of 19, she worked as a stripper before her career as a rapper & celerity took off. She took to stripping because of poverty and domestic violence she faced from a violent partner at that time. She was living with her ex-boyfriend, his mother, his sister and couple of dogs at that time and Stripping was her way out. She started working at the 42nd St.
It was here that her life stabilized, stripping provided her the security in life that she needed. She remembers stripping as one of the best things to happen to her. She went back to school to study further once her career as stripper become steady.
Social Media popularity:
Cardi's career began as an expression of her passions on Social Media. Her "no filter" Instagram account brought her the popularity. She was also popular on Vine.
Instagram: Her instagram videos are full of her Life, Love, Humor, makeup, advices on Sex and relationships.
Modelling Career: With her growing popularity on Social Media she got chances to appear as a model, she has walked the ramp on New York Fashion Week.
Bodak Yellow: Is one of her most popular songs, it featured in the Top 100 songs, it has been performed around the country by everyone. She got much critical acclaim for this song. It has been appreciated by many senior rappers as a real fun song.
Cardi B - Bodak Yellow Official Music
Some of the TV series she has appeared are: Love & Hip Hop: New York, Uncommon Sense with Charlamagne, Kocktails with Khloe(2016), Being Mary Jane(2016), Hip Hop Squares(2017), The Wendy Williams Show(2017)
Cardi B- Interesting Facts & trivia
- She has over 10 million Instagram fans.
- She is listed as one of the top 100 Rappers from New York.
- She supported Black Lives Matter movement.
- She rose to fame with her videos "tirades" & "tell it like it is".
- Her work is appreciated by fellow rappers like 50 Cent, Drake, Kevin Hart, Lee Daniels, Ludacris, Nelly.
- She walked the ramp for the designer Gypsy sport at the New York Fashion Week(2015)
- Cardi Performed her track "Bodak Yellow" at the Mayweather vs McGregor fight
- She loves Big Cars.
- She is the 4th black woman to feature in this decade's top 10 charts, others are: Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna.
- Her fan base is called Bardigang.
- "Bodak Yellow" was her first commercial music video release.
- Bodak Yellow reached #2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- She credits her "thick accent" to her constant company with her grandmother.
- Since the age of 16 she has been a gangbanger as per her own confessions.
- She was inspired by Khia & Trina's fight songs. Cardi's feiry lyrics are inspired by those stars.
- Best Female Hip-Hop Artist (2017) BET Awards: She was nominated for the award.
- Favorite Emojis: Heart Eyes and Rolling Eyes.
- Love for Memes: she likes Kermit Memes and when someone uses her face for funny GIFs
- Instagram vs Twitter: Though it was Instagram which made her popular, she nowadays prefers Twitter as it does not flag her content as inappropriate.
- She was rejected by many fashion designers before she became popular.
- In an interview, when asked how she will be celebrating the success of her song Bodak Yellow, she replied "By F**king my man"
- She went through Teeth fixing in November 2016, she had a crooked tooth which was fixed.
- Be yourself, never apologize for being who you are.
- I'll never bite the hand that feeds me, cause it is my own F**KIN HAND
- Listen closely..I WILL NEVER CHANGE no matter where I go in life .Only my future kids can change me
- I can't believe I am what i always wanted to be :') I used to dream about being this .
- If I see you and I don't speak , that means I don't f**k with you
- You think I'm cute? Well I think you're ugly. Trust me it's cool, I use you for money
- Ever since I started using guys, I feel so much better about myself. I feel so damn powerful
- I don't really date, I just have fun
- If you know me, you know that I have this deep connection to God.
- You will never get your point across, you will never feel satisfied, if you never say what you feel.
- About 2016 US Presidential Elections -"the most ridiculous election that I think I’ve ever been alive to witness."
- I'll be the champion of being the realest. I really feel like I'm the realest.
- I love kids. I really want to have a kid, but I’m not a domestic person
- EVERYBODY WANT TO BE A RAPPER. F*CK YOUR DREAMS. GET A JOB.
- I have a passion for music, I love music. But I also have a passion for money and paying my bills.
- Maybe as I get older and wiser it’ll get better. Or maybe I’m just gonna be sad forever.