|Date Of Birth||August 18, 1994|
|Age||25 years 11 months 17 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Port Orchard, Washington, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Dancer , Singer , Model|
|Full Name||Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch (Middle name is same as mother's maiden name)|
|Other Name||Penny Laine|
|Residence|| Los Angeles, California, United States |
|Languages||Afrikaans , English|
|Nationalities||American , South African|
|Ethnicities||Caucasian , South African American|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 6 Inches
|Father||Timothy S Petsch|
|Brother||Shaun Petsch (Elder, lives in Washington)|
|Sisters|| Noëllie Petsch (born on 16 August 1997) |
Emma Petsch (born on 27 June 1999)
|Education (Graduation)||Tacoma School of the Arts|
|Education (High School)||South Kitsap High School (Port Orchard, Washington)|
|Alma Mater||Tacoma School of the Arts|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriends|| Travis Mills |
Aaron Carter (Singer; Ex)
|Debut (Movie)||The Hive(2015)|
|Debut (TV)||Instant Mom(2015)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Movies||American Beauty |
|Favorite Book||Harry Potter|
|Favorite TV show||Game of Thrones|
|Favorite Music Band||Linkin Park|
|Favorite Beverages|| Coffee |
Tea (Earl Grey)
|Favorite Restaurant||Veggie Grill|
|Favorite Channel||The Food Network (She watches lot of cooking shows)|
|Favorite Snack||Carrot Sticks|
|Guilty pleasure||Ice Cream (Cookie flavor)|
|Favorite Lipstick||Urban Decay (baby mauve)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Madelaine Petsch Facebook Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Madelaine Petsch Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Madelaine Petsch YouTube Channel|
|Talent Agents|| Primary Wave |
Global Artists Agency
|Friends|| Vanessa Morgan |
Lili Reinhart (co-star)
Madelaine Petsch is an American TV & movie actress. Madelaine Petsch plays the popular role of Cheryl Blossom in the Crime Drama series Riverdale.
Madelaine Petsch was born on 18th August 1994 in Port Orchard, Washington, United States to Michele Petsch(Mother) & Timothy Petsch(Father).
Relationship with Travis Mills: Madelaine has been in relationship with Recording artist, Rapper and Actor Travis Mills Since May 2017.
Video: Madelaine with her boyfriend Travis Mills discussing Riverdale
- High School: She studied at South Kitsap public High School in Port Orchard, Washington.
- Graduation: she studied at Tacoma School of the Arts (SOTA) Tacoma, Washington for her major in Arts.
Facts & Trivia
- Love for acting: Her love for acting began very early, she wanted to be a star since the age of 3.
- She is trained in classical dancing (Tap dancing) and theater.
- She has previously lived in South Africa. Her parents are from South Africa.
- She worked in a coffee bar for a while to support her career as actress. She has also worked at a design and decor company.
- She is a Vegan: She became a vegan at the age of 14 and has given up on meat ever since. She was raised Vegetarian by her parents.
- PETA: She has participated in the awareness campaigns by PETA to raise awareness about animals & rescue.
- She has been covered by Flaunt Magazine, they published her in 2017
- She is into Yoga, she has attended classes previously.
- She loves pets, has a cat named Totoro(since she was 8 years old), has a poodle dog named peter.
- Playboy's 25 Hottest Redheads of 2017: Playboy magazine listed her as one of the top 25 redheads of Instagram
- Commercials: She has appeared on Ads for- Coca Cola(2014).
- Teen Choice Award: She won the award in 2017 for her role in Riverdale
- Religion: She was raised Agnostic by her parents.
- Tea: She drinks lot of tea, Earl Grey Green tea is her favorite.
- Weird Job according to her: She previously worked as a executive consultant at a political firm, which she considers a weird job for her.
- She is a morning person (according to her assistant)
- Competitive dancing: She was a competitive dancer for 17 years.
- She has never dyed her hair, she is naturally red.
- She learned Roller Blading with her boyfriend Travis Mills.
- She fears large bodies of water.
- Her favorite Juice: Mix of Beet, Apple, Lemon and Ginger.
- She believes in soul mates
- Red is her default choice color for her nails.
- Her ideal night: snacks, cooking shows and boyfriend cuddle.
- Favorite time of the year: Christmas holidays. She loves cooking with her mother.
- She doesn't wear makeup when not on set, she likes to have her skin some breathing time.
- She used to wear gauges
- She edits her own youtube videos.
- She talks to her mother every single day.
- She loves scary movies
- She considers herself the loudest sneezer in the world.
- Her father wanted to name her Street, last part of her first name 'laine' is a play on word to make it closer to street.
- She used to read archie comics everyday as a kid before appearing on Riverdale.
- She was bullied a lot as a kid.
- Whenever she acts rude to someone on screen she hugs them later after the shooting, she doesn't feel comfortable getting angry and hateful.
- Her first ever acting role was as Magic Carpet in 'Aladdin Jr.'
- She is Lactose intolerant.
- Qualities she likes in guys: Confidence, must be inspiring, tall
- She is a bookworm, she likes reading.
- Youtube Videos: She plays a mean girl on Riverdale, people commented in hurtful ways on social media bout her. As a way of letting people see her real side Madelaine started making youtube videos, she has huge following on youtube.
- Riverdale Character: She originally auditioned for the role of Betty Cooper, but the casting director thought she made a good Cheryl.
- She is probably of Dutch & German descent.
- She tweeted opposing drilling in the Arctic.
- Pumpkins: Madelaine's fan groups demanded she give them a name, she decided 'pumpkins' was a cute name :)
- Her Mom dressed as Cheryl for the Halloween to surprise her daughter.
- Environmental Media Association: She is a board member with their organization
- She has dropped her iphone down the stairs many times. She calls herself queen of iphone droppers.
- Your dreams are never too big, always follow your passion
- (Her advice to her younger self) Keep on keeping on with your passions.
- I'm a gym rat.
- My hair has probably become my absolute favorite feature.
- I'm proud of where I come from.
- Everyone has a different image in their mind of what beauty is, you can't let another person’s image deter you from how you feel about yourself.
- Sexual abuse leaves deep scars in those living through it, But you have more power than you know, Find help to take control, stop the hurt, and reclaim the future.
- Every actor dreams of a role where you can play so many different things.
- I was made fun of for it so much as a kid.
- I grew up in a small town. I was the only redhead other than my brother.
- I love meeting people, I really do.
- I feel like people in this generation are afraid love doesn't exist and that totally breaks my heart.
- You know you are grown up when you finally make your own Netflix account