|Date Of Birth||February 6, 1994|
|Age||27 years 8 months 13 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Leeds, West Yorkshire, England|
|Professions||Actor , Musician (Drummer)|
|Full Name||Charlie Ross Heaton|
|Famous For||Stranger Things|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Son||Archie Heaton (born in 2014)|
|Sisters|| Levi Heaton (Actress) |
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Akiko Matsuura (Ex; mother of his child) |
Natalia Dyer (2017-)
|Debut (Movie)||The Schoolboy(2015)|
|Debut (TV)||DCI Banks|
|Salary||$150,000 per episode (Stranger Things (2016))|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite TV show||Games of Thrones|
|Favorite Sports Team||Arsenal|
|Favorite Brands|| Levis |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Instagram Profile||Charlie Heaton Instagram Profile|
|Talent Agents|| The Gersh Agency |
|Friends|| Louise Brealey |
Cameron Stewart Billik
|Instruments|| Drums |
Charlie Heaton is an English TV & Movie actor & Musician. Jonathan Byers in Stranger Things, Sam Guthrie in The New Mutants, Stephen in 'Shut In' , Billy in The Secret of Marrowbone.
Charlie Heaton was born on 6th February 1994 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Charlie and sister were brought up by their mother in Bridlington council estate, East Yorkshire & in London.
Family & Dating
Charlie Heaton & Akiko Matsuura
Image: Charlie Heaton & Ex Akiko Matsuura
Charlie Heaton & Japanese American Punk Rock singer Akiko Matsuura had been in relationship before 2014. The two have a son named Archie Heaton born in 2014.
Image: Charlie Heaton with Son Archie Heaton
Charlie Heaton & Natalia Dyer
Charlie Heaton has been dating his co-star Natalia Dyer since 2017. They met on the sets of 'Stranger Things' where she plays Nancy Wheeler while he plays the role of Jonathan Byers. The couple confirmed their relationship officially in July 2019
Image: Charlie Heaton with Natalie Dyer
Facts & Trivia
- Move to London: Charlie Heaton moved to London at the age of 16 to seek a career in acting.
- Comanechi: Charlie was part of the London based noise rock band, he was their drummer for about an year. It was kind of named after Nadia Comanechi. Simon Petrovitch, Akiko Matsuura were the other members of the band.
- First acting job: Swiss insurance company Commercial
- He was initially into just music, his sister suggested that he try commercials, it was casting director Lucinda Syson who picked him for the job, after commercials came real acting jobs, he has landed in quite a few TV series and movies in a short period of time.
- Cocaine controversy: While Charlie was travelling firm UK to USA for the premiere of Stranger Things he was denied by the airport authorities in the USA, he was sent back to USA, he would have been charged with consumption and possession of the drug.
- Akiko Matsuura: Charlie previously dated British drummer & vocalist Akiko Matsuura (Japanese ancestry), the couple have a son named Archie(born in 2014) together. They used to work together on the Comanechi band.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards(2017): Charlie won the "Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series" award along with the whole cast of Stranger Things.
- The Performers: He appeared in the 3rd act titled "The Performers" for Gucci & GQ in 2017
- There was a verified twitter account in the name of Charlie Heaton, it wasn't his, he had to report to get it down.
- Charlie worked in a Bar for a brief period to make enough money to travel to Los Angeles
- Charlie's sister Levi Heaton is an actress, She has acted in The Limehouse Golem, McMafia, Vera among other projects.
- He worked in extreme temperatures of about -20 degrees in Vancouver, Canada.
- When he was in Japan on the tour, he got into Kendama toy, he liked playing it.
- Stars of Tomorrow 2015: Screen Daily named him as one of the stars of future to watch out for
- Half Loon: Charlie Heaton has joined the psychedelic band based in London- Half Loon
- Is Charlie Heaton Gay?: He has had girlfriends and has a son with ex-partner. Doesn't look like a Gay except in perhaps cute looks.
- Controversy: In August of 2018 BBC's announcement of casting Charlie Heaton as 'Joseph Merrick'/ 'Elephant Man' in a Drama drew criticism from the disability charity group called Scope. They called not casting a disabled person "an opportunity missed"
- Creative photography: He is into creative photography
- Magazine covers:
- Sunday Times Style Issue: Charlie appeared on the cover of the Sunday Times Style Issue in March 2019
- VMAN Spring/Summer Issue: Charlie has appeared on the Magazine's front cover with an interview inside the magazine written by Miles Joris-Peyrafitte.
- Flaunt: Charlie appeared on the cover page of Flaunt in March 2018
- Grazie Mille: January 2018
- Commercials: Some of the commercials Charlie has modeled or has promoted online are:
- Linden Stores
- Harry Styles: Charlie & Harry Styles are not related, they share some of the facial features which makes one suspect if they are biologically related.
- A football fan: He wasn't interested in football until 16, he is now an avid Football fan, Arsenal is his favorite team. They are the first team he watched the game live and has been their fan ever since, his family supports Leeds team. 
10 Things Charlie Heaton can't Live without: 
- A Watch: "Every man needs a good gentleman's watch" says Charlie. He has 3 watches, when he was 18 his sister and father chipped in to buy him a 1964 watch for his birthday, he ended up breaking it in a swimming pool. "It is nice that you don't have to look at your phone the whole time" says charlie.
- Sunglasses: He has 2 krewe sunglasses, they have cool polarized lenses. He has the habit of chewing the ends of his glass frames
- Tie pin: He carries a little tie pin with him, his sister got him as a preesnt for christmas.
- Football shirt: He is an avid Arsenal fan, wherever he is or what time it is, he will be tuned to the Arsenal game.
- Satchel bag: His sister got him one for his 18th Christmas present, he caries it around for his laptop, books, glasses, shaver and notebook
- Supergas: He carries a pair of shoes wherever he goes. He switches shoes all the time, but keeps a pair of cheap supergas with him.
- Aftershave: He uses an American aftershave cologne, he uses a travel size one (small one basically). As a teen he used to steal it from his sister's boyfriend Rory who used to live upstairs in their house. (In fact Charlie used to steal his clothes, watch & perfume)
- Perfume: He likes to use a specific brand so that the smell reminds people of him
- Beats: He was initially against buying Beats (brand of headphones), he likes them very much now. They come with a great battery life, he only has to charge them like once a month. He likes the noise cancelling function. He listenes to music all the time, so it helps.
- Electric toothbrush: He finds them much better than manual toothbrush.
- The Souvenir Part II(2020)
- The New Mutants(2020): He acted in the role of Sam Guthrie in the Horror movie directed by Josh Boone created by Marvel Entertainment, Chris Claremont, Twentieth Century Fox, Josh Boone starring Maisie Williams, Anya Taylor-Joy, Alice Braga in the main roles.
- Marrowbone(2017): He portrayed Billy in this Horror Thriller Drama directed by Sergio G. Sánchez with stars- Charlie Heaton, Anya Taylor-Joy, George MacKay in the lead.
- As You Are(2016): He portrayed the role of Mark in this Mystery Drama directed by Miles Joris-Peyrafitte with actors- Amandla Stenberg, Charlie Heaton, Owen Campbell playing main roles.
- Shut In(2016): He played the role of Stephen in the Horror movie directed by Farren Blackburn starring Naomi Watts, Jacob Tremblay, Charlie Heaton in the lead.
- Urban & the Shed Crew(2015): Charlie played Frank in this Drama movie by Candida Brady produced by Candida Brady, Circadian Pictures, Bernard Hare with the cast of Richard Armitage, Anna Friel, Fraser Kelly
- Rise of the Footsoldier Part II(2015): He portrayed the character- Dealer in the Drama movie directed by Ricci Harnett with Charlie Heaton, Steven Berkoff, Daniel Adegboyega in the lead.
- Stranger Things(2016): He played the role- Jonathan Byers in this Horror Fantasy Drama Series with actors- Finn Wolfhard, Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown in the lead cast.
- Vera(2015): He acted as Riley in this Crime Drama Series with the cast Riley Jones, Jon Morrison, Brenda Blethyn
- DCI Banks(2015): Charlie played Gary McCready in this Mystery Drama Series starring Stephen Tompkinson, Jack Deam, Andrea Lowe in the lead.
- Casualty(2015): Charlie Heaton was Jason Waycott in this Drama Series starring Ian Bleasdale, Suzanne Packer, Derek Thompson in the lead.
- The Performers: Act III(2017) (short video)- Bowie Character
- The Schoolboy(2015): He portrayed Michael Stevens in the short Mystery film directed by Paloma Lommel created by Paloma Lommel with the cast Emma Nicole Bailey, Clark Baker, Emily Aitcheson
- Life Needs Courage(2014) (short film)- Charlie
- Stranger Things:
- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: The whole crew of Stranger Things won the award in 2017 at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Choice Scene Stealer award at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards
News & Updates
- September 2018: Charlie & Natalia attended the Emmy awards event (2018) together.
- GQ Style Mexico: He has featured in the magazine in the 2017 edition
- GQ Italia: He has appeared in GQ Italia in 2017
- One of the reasons I enjoy acting is "I'm quite shy & acting allows me to take on the world and allows me to get rid of the anxiety
- If you want to do something enough, there can't be a backup plan, you got to just do it
- [About West minister weather] I just got off the plane, I was away for 6 months, I realized I missed the place, then it started raining
- I was lucky to avoid the commercials where you’re their puppet.
- I had no idea what I was doing when I started, but sometimes that helps
- I've had great feedback, and that builds your confidence
- [About his passion] I do miss playing drums, I haven't played music in a while
- I'm not really into horror, I was scarred as a kid, I watched scream way too young
- When you get a grip of things, you think, yeah I can be in control of my own destiny.
- [On Social Media] It can feel quite toxic. It can connect us but I worry it is pulling us more apart.
- [On Life in the modern times] Everything is really instant, in the world we live now. Nothing is tangible, it is all quickfire