|Place Of Birth||Clay Center, Nebraska, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Actress|
|Full Name||Abigail Miller|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 6 Inches
|Education (Graduation)||University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|Alma Mater||University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Debut (Movie)||The Girl(2006)|
|Debut (TV)||Gilmore Girls(2005)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Food||Fish (over Poultry)|
|Favorite Sports||basketball , Ice Hockey , Baseball , Football|
|Favorite Directors|| Coen Brothers |
|Favorite Drinks||Whiskey |
|Favorite TV shows|| Getting On |
|Favorite Restaurants|| Mustard Seed (Los Feliz) |
Frank’s Diner (valley)
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Abby Miller Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Abby Miller Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Abby Miller Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Abby Miller Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Abby Miller YouTube Channel|
|Blog||Abby Miller Blog|
|Contacts (Email)||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Contacts(Phone)||(323) 939-1188 (Talent Agent- Amsel , Elsenstadt & Frazier) |
(310) 289-9157 (McGowan Management)
|Talent Agents|| McGowan Management |
Amsel , Elsenstadt & Frazier
|Publicist||Steve Rohr (Lexicon Public Relations)|
|Friends|| Summer |
Jen Trani (collaborator)
|Celebrity Crush||Jenny Lewis|
|Instruments|| Harmonica |
Abby Miller is an American TV & movie actress, writer, producer. Abby is most known for playing Ellen May in FX series Justified (2011-2015).
Some of the popular roles she has appeared in are Caitlin Sullivan in The Sinner (2017), Dorothy in Mad Men (2010), Emily Greenstreet in The Magicians (2016-2018), Mary Brunner in "Aquarius" among others.
She has recently appeared in Crime mystery series "Home Before Dark" as Bridget Jensen.
Abigail Miller was born in Clay Center, Nebraska, United States. Clay Center is a small town with 800 people and no stoplight.
Her father was a professor in the college of education.
- Graduation: She is a graduate from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Study in London: Abby studied theater arts in London before coming back to USA to seek a career in acting. She was also trained in Improv.
Abby moved to Los Angeles in 2003 after her graduation from UNL. She had previously planned to go to New York but convinced otherwise by a friend she met at a workshop.
Trivia & Facts
- She would get jittery preparing for auditions, to calm herself she started writing poems, on the advice of a friend she found guitarist Jen Trani and they started jamming together.
- Standup comedy: She tried humor when she was in London at the Kings head.
- Running: She has run at Marathons.
- Cycling: she is cycling enthusiast, she has done mountain biking.
- Dancing: She is into Hip hop, Swing and tap dancing.
- Accents: She is good at using British, Irish, American (Midwest, New York, Southern), Scottish accents.
- She is sometimes compared with Brittney Murphy for facial resemblance.
- Commercials: She has appeared in numerous commercials including the
- State Farm Insurance
- AT&T TV
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Sleep Number, Bai.
- If she was not an actor or musician she would have liked to be a writer.
- She opposed the Muslim Ban (ban on immigration from certain countries) proposed by the Trump Government.
- Animal Lover: She spends her free time raising awareness about better treatment of animals.
- She loves pets, she has a dog at home named Pirate and a cat. She helps rescue and adopt animals like dogs, cats, rabbits. She sometimes collaborates with Beagle Freedom Project.
Jen & Abby
Abby Miller along with her friend Jen Trani formed a folk-pop musical band in April 2005 and has toured the United States. It is based in Hotel Café, Los Angeles. Jen Trani is a guitarist.
She had previously appeared in musicals and had always liked singing at Karaoke. But hadn't tried her hand at the music before this.
Abby had put an ad for a guitarist, Jen Tran was the only one who answered it, the two met and started writing songs within the first two days of the meeting, the two played their first song in the first month itself, at a coffee shop in Studio City.
The band released their first CD "Cannot Rearrange" in December 2008. Actor Ryan Gosling was one of the guests at the releasing event.
[Jen Trani and Abby Miller]
Questions and answers
- What would be the name for her alter ego?
- Marlena 
- Who is she most star-struck about?
- Jenny Lewis 
- What does she prefer? Poultry or fish?
- Fish 
In the FX western crime series Developed by Graham Yost on Elmore Leonard's short stories, Abby has appeared Ellen May, a not so bright prostitute who works at Audrey's in seasons 2,3,4,6.
Abby appears in about 16 episodes of the series.
Timothy Olyphant (as Raylan Givens), Nick Searcy (as Art Mullen), Joelle Carter (Ava Crowder), Jacob Pitts (Tim Gutterson) appear in the main roles.
In the comedy series "Caper" created by Amy Berg and Mike Sizemore, Abby played the lead role "Penny Blue". Beth Riesgraf appears as Alexia, Hartley Sawyer as Dagr, Harry Shum Jr. as Luke, Yuri Lowenthal as Blake Anders.
The plot is about four crime-fighting superheroes who are forced to live in a rented apartment together so that they can save rent, they are struggling in life without steady pay, they are called deadbeats everyone. Unlike the millionaire Playboys who just dress up and pose to be crime fighters, these are actually crime fighters who are now forced to do a victimless heist in order to support their livelihood.
The superheroes in their attempt to make easy money, discover that it is not that easy to actually be a villain.
The series won Best Ensemble Cast award at the HollyWeb Festival, Best Writing in a Comedy award at the IAWTV Awards, Best Action-Adventure Series award at the Vancouver Web Fest among other nominations and wins.
In the anthology crime series "The Sinner" based on Petra Hammesfahr's "The Sinner", Abby plays the role of a police sergeant Caitlin Sullivan.
She appears in 8 episodes of the series (season 1).
Home Before Dark
Abby has appeared as in the main role of Bridget Jensen in the crime mystery drama "Home Before Dark" created by Dana Fox and Dara Resnik for Apple TV+.
The story revolves around the uncovering of an unsolved case in a small lakeside town by a young girl visiting from the city.
Jim Sturgess plays Matthew Lisko, Brooklynn Prince plays his daughter and the lead character, Hilde Lisko. Louis Herthum (as Frank Briggs Sr.), Kiefer O'Reilly (as Richie Fife), Michael Weston (as Frank Briggs Jr.) also appear in main roles.
|2013||Untitled Bounty Hunter Project||Halle||TV Movie|
|2013||It's Not You, It's Me||Tracy|
|2013||Feeding Mr. Baldwin||Katie|
|Also the writer and producer|
|2012||Fuzz Track City||Jo|
|2010||One Too Many Mornings||Henry|
|2020||Home Before Dark||Bridget Jensen||10 episodes|
|2018||Imposters||Charlotte||Episodes: "The World Needs Heroes. Over.", "Phase Two Sucks"|
|2018||Station 19||Lynn||Episode: "Shock to the System"|
|2016-2018||The Magicians||Emily Greenstreet||3 episodes|
|2017||The Sinner||Caitlin Sullivan||8 episodes|
|2017||Snowfall||Kindly Basehead||Episode: "Cracking"|
|2015-2016||Aquarius||Mary Brunner||6 episodes|
|2016||The Real O'Neals||Ms. Hanson||Episode: "The Real Wedding"|
|2016||The Catch||Gwen Ericsson||Episodes: "The Princess and the I.P."|
|2016||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Libby Parker||Episode: "Forty-One Witnesses"|
|2015||Proof||Jane Doe||Episode: "Memento Vivere"|
|2015||Aquarius: The Summer of Love||Mary||4 episodes|
|2015||Grey's Anatomy||Kate Shaw||Episode: "One Flight Down"|
|2011-2015||Justified||Ellen May||16 episodes|
|2014||Caper||Penny Blue||9 episodes|
|2013||Film Pigs||Assistant||Episode: "The One Year Anniversary Spectacular, Part One"|
|2012||The Booth at the End||Theresa||5 Episodes|
|2011||Private Practice||Simone Parker||Episode: "Heaven Can Wait"|
|2010||Mad Men||Dorothy||Episode: "The Rejected"|
|2009||In the Motherhood||Abby||Episode: "Vacation"|
|2008||Cavemen||Pendleton Sister||Episode: "Andy, the Stand-Up"|
|2006-2007||The Nine||Jenine||Episodes: "Confessions", "Heroes Welcome", "Pilot"|
|2007||Veronica Mars||Female Caller||Episode: "Debasement Tapes"|
|2005||Gilmore Girls||Girl||Episode: "Women of Questionable Morals"|
|2017||Teddy Bears Picnic||Marie|
|Also the writer|
|2015||Love & a Lug Wrench||Allison|
|2012||Voodoo the Right Thing||Tara|
|2011||Be Still My Dear||Co-worker||Also in the musical department|
|2008||The Break Up||as writer and producer|
|2007||The Rose and Red Balloon|
|2007||The Big Production||Ivy|
|The shape of things|
|The Sound of Music||Location: community center, Clay Center, Nebraska|
|The Wizard of Oz||
Location: community center, Clay Center, Nebraska
She auditioned for the role when she was 12 years old
- I grew up on Clue and Flash Dance
- Life is too short people. Live it all to the fullest.
- The new voice of the google map app sounds like she is from Fargo. Am I crazy or do you hear it too?
- Make good art, make good art, just keep making good art.
- Dogs are the jam
- My right armpit always smells worse than my left.
- I spent my entire childhood in a tiny town I had always known I wanted to be in a city
- I loved my time in Clay Center and I loved my time in Lincoln, But I always wanted to be in a big city.
- I’ve always been a performer since I was a kid 
- Community is so important, but I think getting away from it is such a good thing to do