|Date Of Birth||April 16, 2002|
|Age||18 years 3 months 19 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Brenham, Texas, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Actress|
|Body Features & Measurements|
|Height||157 (in 2017) CM|
5 Feet 2 Inches
|Father||Casey Adam Sink|
|Mother||Lori Elizabeth Sink|
|Brothers|| Caleb Sink (Older) |
Mitchell Sink (Older)
Spencer Sink (Older)
|Sister||Jacey Sink (younger)|
|Debut (TV series)||The Americans (2013)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Sports||Rugby , Baseball|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Sadie Sink Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Sadie Sink Instagram Profile|
|Friend||Millie Bobby Brown|
Sadie Sink is an American TV, stage & movie actress.
Sadie Sink is popular for her roles as Suzanne Ballard (in Thriller Drama American Odyssey), Maxine Mayfield (in Supernatural horror drama Stranger Things), Daisy Carpenter (in the political family drama Blue Bloods), Lana(in Spy thriller drama The Americans(2013)
Sadie Sink was born on 16th April 2002 at Brenham, Texas, United States to Casey Adam Sink(Father) and Lori Elizabeth Sink (mother)
Her father is a rugby coach & her mother is a mathematics teacher.
She has 3 older brothers and a younger sister in:
- Spencer Sink
- Caleb Sink
- Mitchell Sink
- Jacey Sink (sister)
Her brothers are 2,6,7 years older than her and her younger sister is 8 years younger to her.
[Sadie Sink with her older brothers]
Sadie's younger sister Jacey is an actress as well, she has appeared in the science fiction TV series "Stranger Things" as the younger version of character Max in the Episode: "Chapter Six: E Pluribus Unum" (Season 3 Episode 6). Her sister Sadie Sink plays the adult version of the character Max.
[Sadie Sink with her sister Jacey]
- Community theatre: She attended the community theatre near Houston at the young age of seven
- School: She is in the debate team at school.
Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: She is of Irish, English & German descent
- Love for acting: She would obsessively recite lines from High School Musical, recreating the scenes with her brother Mitchell. Seeing that, her mother got her admitted to acting classes at the age of seven, soon she was on broadway playing various roles.
- Vegetarian: She has been a vegetarian for a long time, her interactions with co-star Woody Harrelson and his daughter Makani inspired her to become a Vegan (a step considered the next one to being vegetarian).
- Music dream: She likes to make music videos.
- Sadie & her co-star Elizabeth Teeter made few music videos together
- Queen Elizabeth II: Sadie learned British history for her role as Queen Elizabeth in the play 'The Audience', when asked how good her British history knowledge is, Sadie, answered- 'If there was a test, I'd ace it.' She met veteran actress 'Helen Mirren' on the sets, Helen played the older version of the queen.
- Lookalikes: She is often compared to Reese Witherspoon & Amy Adams for her similar looks.
- Yoga: she is into Yoga, she often visits 'Alo Yoga'
- Kate Spade: She appeared in a print Ad for Kate Spade in 2019 (New York fashion accessories) with other models Julia Garner and KiKi Layne
- Prada: She has posted sponsored Prada products on her Instagram
- Pull & Bear- music, fashion, and people business
- Hourglass Cosmetics
- Nike (shoes)
- Topshop (clothes)
- MiuMiuWhispers: She was a part of the holiday campaign starring Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Julia Garner and Chloë Sevigny
- Paris Fashion Week: She made her debut at the Paris Fashion Week catwalks in March 2018
- Maria Nila: She is partnered with the 'Maria Nila' Stockholm, they provide 100% vegan products, all products are certified by PETA and the Vegan society.
- Hourglass Cosmetics: A cruelty-free Luxury beauty products
- Hiraeth Collective: An animal-free fashion collections made in Los Angeles
Questions and Answers
- Why did she like broadway better?
- She likes that she can learn a lot from the actors on the broadway.
- What is Sadie Sink's Salary?
- Eli(2019) movie: $80,000 per week
- Stranger Things season 2: $23,625 per episode
- Stranger Things season 3: $150,000 per episode
Human Rights Activism
George Floyd protests
Following the murder of George Floyd by the police officers in 2020, Sadie put up a black screen image on her Instagram in support of the 'Black Lives Matter' protest. She also put up a link to encourage her fans to educate them on the steps they can do to contribute to the movement. Various ways that were suggested in the link she posted included 'Signing petitions, texting/ calling, donating for the cause, voting, instructions for the protestors and such.
She encouraged her fans to get organized and get to know organizations such as:
- Minnesota Freedom Fund: An organization that provides bails for jailed protestors
- Know your rights camp: an organization that educated black and brown communities with resources, including how to hire attorneys and protest against police brutality
- The American civil liberties union: Legal assistance providers for any kind of civil liberty fight
- Fair fight: A watchdog organization that works to ensure fair elections and combats suppression of voters
Animal Rights Activism
WE Day: She spoke to an audience of students associated with the "We movement" in September 2019. WE is a movement for human rights and social equality.
The gentle barn: After her visit to 'The gentle barn', a sanctuary for the rescued animals of all kinds, she urged her fans to visit their website and to learn more about helping animals and the organization
[Sadie Sink at the Gentle Barn]
Pet Rescue New York: She supports "Pet Rescue New York". They are an organization that helps people adopt rescued animals. she adopted her cat Leo from their shelter
[Sadie Sink at the Gentle Barn]
#ForeverAgainstAnimalTesting: As an animal lover, she joined forces with 'cruelty-free international' in their campaign to help ban animal testing in cosmetics worldwide
ASPCA: She supports ASPCA, an organization fighting animal cruelty, promoting pet adoption
Sadie Sink singing on stage
Sadie's acting career began in 2012 with her parents enrolling her in the Community theatre nearby Houston. She has been trained in dance and vocals. Initially, she was a standby actress for some time. When the lead actress of the show left, Sadie got the role. She has experimented with various roles on the show, including the lead role of Annie, Duffy, and understudy to Annie.
She had enjoyed watching the show previous to her auditioning, they liked her auditioning and called her back for a live test.
Stranger Things Kiss Controversy: Sadie Sink kissed co-star Caleb Mclaughlin in the 2nd season finale episode. The creators are believed to have added the scene into the script after knowing she was hesitant to kiss in real life.
In 2018, she narrated parts of the documentary film created by Chris Delforce. The film covers the various ways animals are abused.
Joaquin Phoenix, Rooney Mara, Sia, Kat Von D also narrated the documentary in parts.
She won the "Award of Excellence" for her Narration at the "Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards"
|2019||The NeverEnding Story||Stranger Things||Episode: Chapter Eight: The Battle of Starcourt|
|2021||Dear Zoe||Tess DeNunzio|
|2020||Fear Street 2|
|2017||The Glass Castle||Young Lori|
|2017-2021||Stranger Things||Max Mayfield||25 episodes; Regular role|
|2016||Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt||Tween Girl||Episode: "Kimmy Sees a Sunset!"|
|2015||American Odyssey||Suzanne Ballard||11 episodes|
|2014||Blue Bloods||Daisy Carpenter||Episode: "Insult to Injury"|
|2013||The Americans||Lana||Episode: "Mutually Assured Destruction"|
Dates: February 14, 2015 - June 28, 2015
Location: Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, New York, USA
|2018||Dominion||Narration||Director: Chris Delforce|
|2020||Nomination||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Stranger Things (2016)||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series|
|2018||MTV Movie + TV Awards||Best On-Screen Team|
|2018||Winner||Award of Excellence||Dominion (2018)||Narration||Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards|
- I like to hear the audience laugh, to make them happy.
- I definitely want to go to college, I have always wanted to.
- It’s okay to embrace all of yourself. To be smart, brave, and strong. To have fun, to inspire, to lead, and to follow. As long as you are finding out who you are and being true to yourself. Everyone has a voice and a message that deserves to be heard. If we stick by this and learn to spread love and be accepting of others, then we truly can make a change. [Instagram]
News and Updates
[Sadie Sink on the cover of Vogue]
- She wore Gucci designed dress for the Saga Awards in January 2020
- Vogue Portugal: She was covered on the cover page of Vogue Portugal in July 2019
- l'officiel Paris: She was featured on the cover page of l'officiel in July 2019.
- Visited Argentina and Brazil in December 2018 as a part of her Netflix series 'Stranger Things' promotion
- She was covered by the System Magazine in May 2018