|Date Of Birth||February 19, 1985|
|Age||37 years 4 months 10 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Winter Park, Florida, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Model , Actress|
|Full Name||Arielle Caroline Kebbel|
|Residence||Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, United States|
|Star Signs||Pisces , Aquarius|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Grandfathers|| William R. Kebbel (Paternal) |
Jerry Lee Goetz (Maternal)
|Grandmothers|| Jean Helen Schultze (Paternal) |
Ann Caroline Gorham (Maternal)
|Education (High School)||Maile School, Winter Park, Florida|
|Education(School)||Crenshaw School, Winter Garden|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriends|| Aaron Bay-Schuck (2012-) |
Kevin Connolly (2010)
Brahman Turner (2006-2007)
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Food||French fries|
|Favorite Color||Pink, Blue|
|Favorite Author||Maya Angelou|
|Favorite Book||Tuesdays with Morrie (Mitch Albom))|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Arielle Kebbel Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Arielle Kebbel Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Arielle Kebbel Instagram Profile|
|Talent Agent||Principal Entertainment (Management Firm)|
|Net worth||$4 Million|
Arielle Kebbel is an American Model & Actress. She was born on 19th February 1985 in Winter Park, Florida to Sheri Kebbel(Mother) a Hollywood director and producer.
Image: Arielle Kebbel with Sister Julia
Image: Arielle Kebbel with her siblings: Christian Kebbel(brother), Julia Kebbel(Sister)
Arielle Kebbel started her career as a Model, she appeared Arielle made her movie debut with Soul Plane(2004), previous to that she had appeared in TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation(2003) as a Teen.
Some of the prominent movies she has been part of are: John Tucker Must Die (2006), Aquamarine (2006), The Grudge 2 (2006), Mardi Gras: Daydreamer (2007), Freakdog (2008), The Uninvited (2009), Spring Break (2011), Answer This! (2011), Brooklyn Brothers Beat the Best (2011), Supporting Characters (2012), Another Time (2017)
Some of the TV series she has had recurring roles are: Gilmore Girls(2003–2004), Grounded for Life(2004), The Vampire Diaries(2009–2017), Life Unexpected(2010)(lead role), 90210(2011–2013), Audrey(2012), UnREAL(2015), Ballers(2015), Midnight, Texas(2017).
Some of the TV movies she has been part of are: Hallelujah(2011), Sweet Surrender(2014), Bridal Wave(2015).
She has a prominent role in Fifty Shades Freed (2018).
- She is mainly of German & British descent. Her genetic share is- German(87.5%), English(6.25%), Other European(6.25%)
- She is 100% of European ancestry, though her Tan & facial features make her look of mixed race.
- She contested at the 2002 Miss Florida Teen Beauty Pageant.
- She was listed in the Maxim magazine Hot 100 list in 2005, 2009
- She had a score of 4.3 GPA in her High School.
- She works with ReachBack LA, a charity foundation by the celebrities to give it back to people.
- She was printed on the Stuff magazine's 2006-2007 pin up calendar.
- She attended the same school as fellow actresses Shannon McGinnis, Mandy Moore and others.
- She was 54th in the list of 100 sexiest women published by FHM magazine.
- She is a humorous person to be with.
- She wants to have a farm and wishes to live there after work.
- She runs every day, it is her way of exercising.
- She had appeared in one of the shows on the Biography Channel.
- Apart from Stuff, FHM, Maxim she has also appeared in H, Lucky, Men's Health magazines.
- She likes- Cookies & Ice Cream.
- She appeared in the video Don't Go Away(2008) by rock band Buckcherry.
- She practiced horse riding for 7 years as a child and was practicing it to be professional.
- She is quite similar to Jessica Alba in appearance.
- She helped rise awareness & concern about Hurricane Irma on social media and outside.
- She has a pet cat named Buddie Kebbel.
- She is a spiritual person. She is into Yoga, Meditation.
- She participated in the women's march.
- She fights for LGBT rights
- She supported movement for universal healthcare system.
- In my perfect world, I go off and make films, and then come home to my farm.
- I want someone who can respectfully challenge me. I enjoy being with someone who can offer me the opposite.
- I'm a small town gal (at heart), I love to be in small towns