|Date Of Birth||September 14, 1999|
|Age||21 years 0 months 15 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Model|
|Birth Name||Emma Rose Kenney|
|Languages||Spanish (studied in school) , English|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Red (Brownish)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Cousins|| Nora |
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Debut (Movie)||Lyre Liar(2008)|
|Debut (TV)||Green Apples(2009) (TV Movie)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||River Phoenix|
|Favorite Actresses|| Marilyn Monroe (50s actress) |
Lauren Bacall (50s actress)
|Favorite Movie||My Own Private Idaho (1991)|
|Favorite Singers|| Lorde |
Lana Del Rey
|Favorite Directors|| Gus Van Sant |
|Favorite Book||New Earth (Eckhart Tolle)|
|Favorite Music Bands||One Direction |
Panic! at the Disco
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
|Favorite Beverage||Coffee (Alfred’s)|
|Childhood Hero||Jeremy Allen White|
|Favorite Brands|| Gucci |
|Favorite Restaurants|| Crossroads |
|Skills|| Gymnastics |
|Favorite Snacks|| Oreo |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Emma Kenney Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Emma Kenney Instagram Profile|
|Manager||Maggie Schuster (MKS&D management)|
|Friends|| Ethan Cutkosky |
|Role Models|| Shanola Hampton |
|Net worth||$1 Million|
Emma Kenney is an American TV & movie actress & singer. Debbie Gallagher in Shameless, Marigold Girl in Epic , Emma in Bittersweet, Rosie Rivette in Day Camp.
Childhood - Family
Emma Rose Kenney was born on 14th September 1999 in Manhattan, New York, United States to Kevin Kenney(Father) & Gillian Kenney(Mother). She was brought up in Scotch Plains, New Jersey.
[ Emma Kenney with grandfather ]
Emma's father Kevin Kenney is a former a sports journalist, he has previously worked for "New York Post", now works for "Fox Sports". He quit his job to supervise Emma on and off the sets in Los Angeles. 
Her mother Gillian Kenney is an attorney of law (criminal defense lawyer). She has her practice in New York. 
She is the only child of her parents.
[ Emma Kenney with parents: Dad(Kevin Kenney) & Mom (Gillian Kenney) ]
- Park Middle School: Emma studied at the Park Middle School located in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. She got selected for her role of 'Debbie Gallagher' (shameless) at the age of 12 when she was studying the 7th grade. 
- She has studied Spanish, Journalism & Biology at school.
- She used to do student films at NYU, she considers them her big break into acting field.
Boyfriend & Dating
Emma Kenney & Aramis Knight
Emma is dating actor Aramis Knight (known for "Into the Badlands", "Ender's Game", "The Dark Knight Rises"). The two celebrated Valentine's day together in 2020. They celebrated Christmas together in 2019 [pic below]. The two have a pup that completes their family. The two have been seen together since 2019.
[ Emma Kenney & Boyfriend Aramis Knight ]
[ Emma Kenney, Aramis Knight & the pup ]
Facts & Trivia
- Emma's interest in acting started early, she started acting at the age of 5, she attended acting classes with her friend Ciera Gill. She is trained in improvisation classes as well.
- Scholastic Books Corporation: She has appeared in the commercials for Scholastic Corporation (a Pennsylvania based organization).
- She has a pet dogs named Charles[German shepherd terrier mix, a female], she misses him while on shooting.
- Emma's manager Maggie Schuster on Emma: "She exudes a massive amount of self-confidence, maturity, and professionalism that complement her natural talents as an actor, this is what makes her so special and unique." 
- Youngest Filmmaker: In 2009 Emma wrote and directed the Vampire themed short film- 'The New Girl in Town(2009)', it was among the finalists at the New Jersey International Film Festival (Rutgers University). She is the youngest person to have made a film that made it into the finals. She made the film with her friends. She edited the movie with her mom.
- Emma the detective: As a child she wanted to become a detective when she grows up.
- I Miss Your Bones: She appeared in the music video for hospitality
- She is the only daughter of her parents.
- Car or Diploma?: She prefers Cars [So that she can travel]
- Classic taste: She feels writing letters is a better way of expressing feelings. She has tried writing letters to her parents.
- She is a big movie fan, she watches many movies a day, sometimes 5 a day.
- Classic music fan: She likes 90s music.
- Popsugar magazine called her role in "Roseanne reboot"- "Seriously Perfect Casting", some fans noted the resemblance with her past characters as well.
- Some people have come to her, hugged her and told her they have seen her grow up on the show.
- She has modeled for Breelayne Official: VDV The Label pants
- Vegetarian : She is a Vegetarian (She loves animals, but not on the platter )
- Dress: She likes her Low key, Gucci loafers. She wants to own Chanel combat boots.
- She loves her color dyed- forest green.
- Emma's To Do List/ Bucket List:
- She loves animals and wants to open animal shelter some day.
- She wants to buy a house for herself.
- She wants to study writing & direction academically, preferably at Tisch School of Arts(New York University)
- She wants to act in action movies likes "Hunger Games" and period movies.
Sexual assaults in Hollywood
In 2018 Emma revealed on HBO-Vice News that she had been sexually assaulted twice in the past couple of years & she doesn't want others in the field to feel alone.
Between 2017 & 2018 Emma lost some weight. This is perhaps an announcement from her of entering the adulthood. She perhaps wants directors & producers to know she can play the lead lady in movies and shows.
[ Emma Kenney after Weight Loss ]
Questions & Answers
- Who are the actresses she looks up to?
- Drew Barrymore & Rachel McAdams 
- What is she most grateful for?
- Friends, Mom & Dad.
- Who are the actors Emma is obsessed with?
- She is obsessed with Ansel Elgort and Dylan O'Brien, she follows them on Twitter, Instagram and other social media.
- What is he is afraid of?
- she is afraid of Going blind.
- What are the qualities she likes in a partner?
- Commitment, Trustworthiness, kindness. Hobbies that make them look hot like Surfing and skating
- Does Emma Kenney Have a Daughter?
- No Emma doesn't have a daughter (yet).
- PETA: She is associated with the animal rescue group PETA.
- Animal organizations: She has worked with organizations such as- Best Friends, PETA, Mercy for Animals.
- She loves animals and wants to open animal shelter some day. She is a Vegetarian
- Charitybuzz: In collaboration with Charitybuzz & PETA, Emma announced an opportunity to her fans in 2017 to visit an animal sanctuary with her and have a Vegan diet.
- She donated $2500 for the animal rescue charities in 2017
- Voice Over: She has given voice for characters in My Love Affair with Marriage, Epic.
- Creative interest: She is obsessed with writing and direction. She has already written some 50 short film scripts & has directed 20 short films.
Emma auditioned for the role of Debbie Gallagher at the age of 12, she was studying in the 7th grade when she got the offer. She has literally grown up on the show.
Emma and the character Debbie Gallagher (shameless) she plays are vary contrasting in real life except that Emma & Debbie are both studious at school
Emma has appeared many TV series and commercials, Shameless gave her the major breakthrough. She is close friends with her co-star Jeremy Allen White, who plays her older brother on Shameless. Emma Greenwell played Mandy Milokvich on the show
Emma has appeared as the granddaughter of the titular role Roseanne. She was in 9 episodes of the Series until it was cancelled following Roseanne Barr's racist remarks towards Barack Obama's associate. However the series took a new name "The Conners" and continued with the same cast and crew except Roseanne Barr.
|Growing up Gorman||Patricia O'Connell|
|My Love Affair with Marriage||Sarma (voice)||Animated film|
|2020||Back to Lyla||Rebecca|
|2019||Robert the Bruce||Briana|
|2013||Epic||Marigold Girl (voice)||Animated film|
|2009||Green Apples||Abigail||TV Movie|
TV Series List
|2018-2020||The Conners||Harris Conner-Healy||Main role; 20+ Episodes; spin-off of Roseanne|
|2011-2020||Shameless||Debbie Gallagher||Main role; 120+ Episodes|
|2018||Roseanne||Harris Conner-Healy||Main role; 9 episodes|
|2011||Boardwalk Empire||Aylesh Rohan||"Peg of Old" (Season 2 Episode 7)|
Short movies List
|2017||Paper Prison||Narrator (voice)|
|2009||New Girl in Town||Written and directed by Emma; made into the finals of New Jersey International Film Festival|
|2009||Three Little Puppets||Nicole|
|2009||A (Not So) Civil Union||Young Jo|
|2015||Shameless||South Side Rules||"Get Out Da Way"|
- You're most likely not going to book your first audition. It takes tons of time and work. 
- If you put pressure on your kids to book every audition, they won't enjoy it anymore, and they won't book it either [To the pushy stage moms and dads] 
- I would totally love to do theater.
- Get Your Head Out of Your Ass and Adopt [About Buying animals vs adopting]
- [about acting career] I love it, t is the only thing I can see myself doing for the rest of my life, I can't think of any thing other than acting.
- I was always make believing, playing with friends watching movies, It was inevitable that I ended into acting.
- I want to play as many different characters as possible, I don't want to closet myself into a category.
- I want to play characters that are very similar to my personality or something very contrasting, it would be a challenge.
- I think it is nice to ways for things, people are about instant gratification these days with social media, internet, gadgets and all.
- I almost wish I was alive before the days of Social Media, Iphone.
- I can't even watch the news these days anymore with all that crazy stuff going on.
- My Own Private Idaho is a beautiful movie, I want to work with director Gus Van Sant so badly
- I like all music, except for country music, I don't like country music.
- I'm just proud of myself that I'm working hard, that I have a good work ethic.
- I'm literally like a grandma. I don't wanna go to a party on New Year's Eve.
- I want to surround myself with positive people
- I'm more interested in directing and acting, not interest in becoming a mathematician.
- [About being a woman in Hollywood] We always have to go that extra mile to get the same recognition, but it makes us stronger in a way.
- I just think it's unethical to eat meat. It's just unnecessary.
- I've never felt like I fit in. I'm weird, outspoken, and odd. But that's what's fun about life.
- Growing up kind of sucks.
- I feel like there’s nine lives in a soul, and you’re 9th life is a cat, where you’re just chilling and you've lived all your experiences.
- I have a literal fear of decaf coffee.