|Date Of Birth||May 7, 1980|
|Age||40 years 4 months 22 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Birth Name||Lela Maria Loren|
|Full Name||Lela Maria Loren Avellaneda Sharp|
|Other Name||Lela Sharp|
|Languages||Spanish , English , Italian|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Brother||Daniel Loren (Elder)|
|Debut (Movies)|| Whisper of Fear(2013) (TV movie) |
Between the Lines(2006)
|Debut (TV)||Cold Case(2006)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Lela Loren Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Lela Loren Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Lela Loren Instagram Profile|
|Net worth||$2 million|
Lela Loren is an American TV & film actress. Lela has been appearing in minor roles since 2006, she landed in the leading role of Angela Valdes in the TV series Power in 2014.
Lela Loren- Trivia & Interesting Facts
- Lela appeared in numerous TV & film roles, but all minor ones, "H+: The Digital Series" was the first TV series to cast her in prominent & recurring role. "Gang Related" was another series where she had prominent role. Her role in "The Shield" also had some scope.
- Power(2014) gave her the biggest boost of her role, she for the first time landed in the leading role.
- Her mother is a Mexican, her father- an American. Because of her ancestry she can speak many languages including- English, Italian, Spanish.
- Her brother Daniel works as a chef.
- Movie Debut: Between the Lines(2006)- she played the role of a Mexican immigrant in the movie.
- Mistake of Acting: When she was in college she was accidentally assigned Acting, she experimented with it and took it seriously and found a career in it.
- Loren also appeared in a small role in the 3rd part of American comedy movie Hangover.
- Power(2014) is produced by Starz, a New York city based company. Lela doesn't want to move to New York for the sake of her work, she prefers to keep in touch with her friends and family who are all in California.
- Lela & her co-star Omari Hardwick in the show Power, share good onscreen chemistry, she credits it to the trust they share, they are personally good friends.
- She considers herself "goofball & lighthearted"
- Before she landed in the role of Angela in Power(2014), her bank balance was $86.
- She participated in the Women's march against Trump administration.
- Vitriol for being the 'Other woman': She often faces venom on internet for her onscreen affair with the character played by Omari. "People often forget the difference between reality and fantasy" she opines.
- She is quite fascinated with the fact that audience gives her suggestions on how to dress, especially for the intimate scenes.
- She likes to keep her romantic life private, and nobody knows of her love life in the media for sure.
- She was doing major in biology while in college.
- Designers she likes: Diane Von Furstenberg, Stella McCartney, Derek Lam
- She owns a mansion in California.
- She is said to have many high class cars including a Mercedes Benz.
Lela Loren- Quotes
- I'm kind of gross in real life, a little bit crass. I'm not always a proper lady.
- I've always equated success with having integrity, conducting yourself with compassion and honesty, and following your heart
- About sex scenes in the TV series "At the time, it's an absurd comedy. It's so weird and strange, but it comes out so real when watched on TV."
- About life before Power ""I had $86 in my account. I was on the verge of having to move in with my parents"
- I hope I make nerdy, sexy
- For those of you who seem unable to separate storytelling from reality-there’s help for that. Go get it